• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

badbison

badbison

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new to these forums. I'm 47 and have worked out off and on all my life, trying supplement after supplement. I have no idea how much money i have wasted. I will say tho that i am thrilled with the results of super-dmz rx 2.0. I have researched clen, and that sounds like what i need to help mobilize some fat along with wholesome food and exercise. Has anyone had success with clen? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Please help. thanks friends.

Welcome to ASF brother, lol I think ALOT of us have spent more on supps then we'd care to remember.
regarding Clen...post up in the appropriate sections and you'll get more feedback from the family here. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the Board...a clean diet does more than any supplement I have found to date. If your bf is high I doubt you'll see a big difference with clen.

Welcome to ASF brother, lol I think ALOT of us have spent more on supps then we'd care to remember.
regarding Clen...post up in the appropriate sections and you'll get more feedback from the family here. Enjoy your stay.

Lol this can't wait to chime in :)

Back