• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swollen Feet

csubuc76

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever pinned their quad and it resulted in swollen feet. Currently running Test E at 750mg per week with Anadrol 59mg ED kick start. I pinned my right quad last Monday and was in the worst pain ever. Couldn't walk. And two days later my ankles were swelling really bad. And here it is a week later and the right ankle is still extremely swollen all the way up to my shin.

Any thoughts?

two things come to mind...

infection or high bp resulting in edema

Anadrol and dbol make my ankles swell up. I never worried about it tho

Thanks BT. It's only my right ankle though. I mean I can't even wear shoes. It doesn't hurt either.

Could be you missed the muscle and or some of the oil leaked out of the muscle down into the ankle area. This has happened to me. It dosent feel good brother.

Mine i just waited for the oil to clear. Like 3 or 4 days. But if its real bad you may have to get antibiotics. You should post some pics

8e7are7y.jpg
he2u9ere.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
If its been a week and it was me, i would go in. Do not mention anything about steroids. Just say you were walking in the woods and noticed a bug bite. I've used this before. They will give u some antibiotics snd hopfully that will fix u up

Ingot but by a brown recluse July 4th and saved the antibiotics. I started taking them two days ago. Hope it goes away SOON.

Could be a clot get to a dr. Never ever mess with swelling in the legs. Next step is for that clot to move into the brain and stroke you.

Fuuuuck bit by a brown recluse spider? Those things are extremely dangerous

get dat pump!

go to urgent care..do not mess with that that's dangerous

the wrong type of antibiotic wont do shit with that if its infected..and I tend to agree with above about a blood clot

if you press on it does it leave a finger print for a little bit? like a dent?
and does it hurt or is it hot?

go to urgent care..do not mess with that that's dangerous

the wrong type of antibiotic wont do shit with that if its infected..and I tend to agree with above about a blood clot

I'm with sheriv bro! Don't fuck around with this shit. A medical bill is better than some of the things that can happen. Most places even have cheap medical places if you dont have insurance. Get that looked at by a doc. If you are scared you can just tell them you decided to try b12 shots for energy.

Get Shredded!
I wouldn't even tell them anything...I'm guessing you've got at least one open wound, scrape, scratch something on your leg somewhere...

if it started as both ankles tho and now its just this one...thats important info...bilateral would make it unrelated to pinning I would think...

I'm with sheriv bro! Don't fuck around with this shit. A medical bill is better than some of the things that can happen. Most places even have cheap medical places if you dont have insurance. Get that looked at by a doc. If you are scared you can just tell them you decided to try b12 shots for energy.

a friend of mine held out with what he thought was just a really bad cold...by the time he drove himself to the emergency room he had an oxygen saturation in the mid 60's ..i dont know how he was conscious let alone drove..
he had a pericardum infection and severe pneumonia and he almost died...

he was holding out seeing the doc because he was waiting for his new employers health ins to kick in.
thats different but it makes me mad when people dont use readily accessible medical care when they should and risk life or limb (you are btw) or when dumb asses absolutely abuse the shit out of healthcare by not using common sense (a sore throat is unlikely to warrant an emergency room visit)

a friend of mine held out with what he thought was just a really bad cold...by the time he drove himself to the emergency room he had an oxygen saturation in the mid 60's ..i dont know how he was conscious let alone drove..
he had a pericardum infection and severe pneumonia and he almost died...

he was holding out seeing the doc because he was waiting for his new employers health ins to kick in.
thats different but it makes me mad when people dont use readily accessible medical care when they should and risk life or limb (you are btw) or when dumb asses absolutely abuse the shit out of healthcare by not using common sense (a sore throat is unlikely to warrant an emergency room visit)

Good god. Yea there is a place near my house that you can get checked out for like 50 bucks without insurance and I use that when its something small because a doctor visit even with my insurance will cost more than that. If its something they can't take care of, they send me to a different doctor. Pretty handy

I have same problem not as bad but right is worse o pink e.o.d.t.prop.I thought mine was water, salt,estrogen,combined.I once messed up took cattle pellet didn't think estrogen would effect me I missed two days work couldn't wear shoes it eventually went away put feet up. drink water, take a.I
if its infection they will know you can tell dr.what you're doing of you want correct diagnosis tell him you are on t
r.t. but I did go to E.R.now its possible I've been around I.v
.usage when you hit artery it does go to end of limb it will get worse and turn fever if its that I think me and you both probably got some sides going on.good luck don't know how to share PICT

caveman72 using not abusing

Good god. Yea there is a place near my house that you can get checked out for like 50 bucks without insurance and I use that when its something small because a doctor visit even with my insurance will cost more than that. If its something they can't take care of, they send me to a different doctor. Pretty handy

I use the hell out of cvs minute clinics for me and the family peeps for minor stuff thats straight forward
its so easy to just walk in..sign n..wait 15 minutes, be seen.

How'd you make out bro? Is rhw swelling down? Did you see a doc?

Damn. Haven't been on here in forever. Got a new phone and forgot to download the app and post what happened with the ankle. I ended up waiting it out (stupid I know) and when my a bomb kickstart was over, the swelling went down. So now I know a bombs will swell my ankles up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man dude, you were gambling BIG TIME. Sheriv was spot on with all the possibles. I'm glad the edema has subsided.

Back