• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this normal AI dosage, or is something off?

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today is day 14 of my test/deca cycle. The first week I took 3 shots with 250test e and 200 deca in each. In the 2nd week I went down to 2 shots (mon/thurs) that's what I'll be running for the duration.
I'd been hoping to just use my adex at .25 eod but I've had to increase the dose quickly or I get sensitive nips. For the last 4 days I've been at .35mg everyday. Plus .25 prami everyday.

Is this in the normal range for the gear I'm running? I'm not planning on getting labs until sometime between week 6 & 8.

I always thought adex was usually .5 EOD as a baseline dose. Which is close to what your at. Btw more gear doesn't always mean more ai. Your ai dose more depends on how sensitive you are to aromatase. Some people need twice the normal dose for only 500mg of test and some people can run 1g without any ai

I'm running some luquid adex right now and i have to run it a 2.5 mgs every day just to get an effect. But ususly with oral pill i only needed .5 EOD

Ok, I was just starting to worry that either it was under dosed or that my deca was mislabeled and was actually more test. I ordered some exemestane so I'll run the adex at whatever amount I need to until I run out, then switch to the stane so I won't have to worry about a rebound.
Is 12.5 of stane a comparable dose to .25 or .5 of adex?

Hey I have used 1mg e3d and if my acne started gettin out of hand i went to eod for a week and bam im good but thats just me ....seein ur nips were sore u may wanna be aggressive with ai ....just my .02

Ok, I was just starting to worry that either it was under dosed or that my deca was mislabeled and was actually more test. I ordered some exemestane so I'll run the adex at whatever amount I need to until I run out, then switch to the stane so I won't have to worry about a rebound.
Is 12.5 of stane a comparable dose to .25 or .5 of adex?

12.5 of aromasin ED should be equivalent to .25 ED adex

On that much gear I have to use at least 0.5 mg Adex 4 times per week. Sometimes more.

Back