• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Congrats to yet another AY Sponsored Athlete!

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Congrats to our supermod, and well respected member GSRacer for taking first place in his first PL meet. GS pulled 600 lbs raw in the 220lb class deadlift comp. Using AY gear of course :)

Congratulations brother!

nice! congrats!!

Thank you, sir! I'll post up a video soon. I'm proud to be a member of the AY team. I have a new respect for the powerlifters out there, btw. Damn ya'll can lift some heavy weight!

Monster.....anything over 500 is pretty badass.........heck 500 is pretty badass!

Good lift at 220 class.
If anyone follows strongman, Europe's Strongest Man & The World Deadlift Championships took place yesterday in the UK, Benedikt Magnusson set the new record pulling 461kg (1016lbs)

Double thumbs up!

great job!

No strongman shit here, sorry guys. I've never really one-rep-maxed anything before, so this PL meet was a total shot in the dark. Why not pull 600?

Weighed in at 207.4

Ended up winning the overall 220 lb weight class open-division, Pro, Raw, Classic. Go figure.