• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is "blast" and "cruise"

Xjbone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've really been doing a bunch of reading on the forums lately, and I keep seeing the term "cruise" or "blast and cruise". What exactly does this mean?

Blasting is when your on cycle at higher doses than trt. Cruising is using a trt dose around 100-250 MG per week depending on what you decide.

www.levram.us

^^^excellent answer, I would like to expand a bit on this. B&C is a lifestyle choice. When Cruising there is no need to run PCT between Blasts. Honestly, I would not recommend this for someone who is still fairly young. I would recommend cycling off and running a proper PCT between cycles and following the time on = time off cycling schedule.

How come lilbigjohn? i started blasting and cruising when i was 19 and im still in my 20s now. Sure blasting and cruising can shut you down permanently or atleast make it a long journey to get everything back up and running normally but so can a single cycle. When we use the gear even a 1 off cycle its totally possible your natural levels could never bounce back.

Im going to get flamed for saying this but in my opinion if your way above your genetic potential from taking AAS then when you run pct and stop cycling your going to slowly lose them gains especially if you dont run another cycle within months after. It might be at such a slow rate that you wont even notice it but they are going to fade eventually then your going to have to cycle again and go through pct. Also alot of gains can be lost in pct as your cortisol levels will be high and your test levels will fall right down causing a loss of lbm.

Where with blasting and cruising theres no pct and you can blast regularly and maintain them gains you can even cruise a bit higher than TRT which should help loads with maintaining and cutting fat until your next blast.

Put simply Blast = Cycle Cruise = Natural TRT dosage of testosterone

I'm sort of wondering if coming off and allowing test levels to drop dramatically the way they do during PCT is actually more detrimental to health than just staying on and cruising. especially if you run heavy cycles with a lot of gear.

When coming off right before PCT, I definitely do not feel like I'm in good health. And PCT is like an illness that lasts 4 weeks lol.

How come lilbigjohn? i started blasting and cruising when i was 19 and im still in my 20s now. Sure blasting and cruising can shut you down permanently or atleast make it a long journey to get everything back up and running normally but so can a single cycle. When we use the gear even a 1 off cycle its totally possible your natural levels could never bounce back.

Im going to get flamed for saying this but in my opinion if your way above your genetic potential from taking AAS then when you run pct and stop cycling your going to slowly lose them gains especially if you dont run another cycle within months after. It might be at such a slow rate that you wont even notice it but they are going to fade eventually then your going to have to cycle again and go through pct. Also alot of gains can be lost in pct as your cortisol levels will be high and your test levels will fall right down causing a loss of lbm.

Where with blasting and cruising theres no pct and you can blast regularly and maintain them gains you can even cruise a bit higher than TRT which should help loads with maintaining and cutting fat until your next blast.

Put simply Blast = Cycle Cruise = Natural TRT dosage of testosterone

The odds of doing irreversible damage while blasting and cruising, vs the odds of doing irreversible damage while blasting followed by proper PCT, aren't comparable like you kind of suggest. Not even close. Yes anything is technically possible, but the odds of fucking yourself up when you're young heavily favor the cruiser.

Imo, the only time a 19 year old should even consider AAS is if his natural test levels are already low anyway. Otherwise, what's the point? Almost every 19 year old you meet has a higher test level than I do on TRT. No sense in messing that up too early, imo.

Last edited:
The odds of doing irreversible damage while blasting and cruising, vs the odds of doing irreversible damage while blasting followed by proper PCT, aren't comparable like you kind of suggest. Not even close. Yes anything is technically possible, but the odds of fucking yourself up when you're young heavily favor the cruiser.

Imo, the only time a 19 year old should even consider AAS is if his natural test levels are already low anyway. Otherwise, what's the point? Almost every 19 year old you meet has a higher test level than I do on TRT. No sense in messing that up too early, imo.

Yeah when you blast and cruise your much more likely to permanently damage your natural production than just running a cycle but this is something thats never bothered me the slightest as having kids is not something thats ever interested me so for me blasting and cruising makes sense. But before you even touch AAS you should accept the fact that you might never bounce back and not be able to have kids. If someone cant accept that then they shouldn't be using gear whether they are blasting or running normal cycles. So the only real risk of blasting and cruising is that your natural levels may never bounce back but again as i said this is something anyone should be prepared for when running any type of cycle.

If you cruise on normal TRT levels then your not really at any more health risks in regards to your heart and similar organs than if you was doing a pct.

I guess where I am coming from with my reply is that IMO 19-20 years Old is too young to start AAS much less start B&C. At 19-20 years old the normal Male is and should be in his prime as far as Test levels and should be able to make decent gains naturally. I understand the desire for instant gratification, but good things come to those who wait. Also most 19-20 year Olds using AAS are not trying to become a professional BB'er so why start AAS so young when a bit of hard work in the gym can create gains that you will most likely keep. Most of the guys I knew in high school that were using AAS are pretty much fat slobs now bc they lost interest in working out. I guess all I am trying to say is I do not recommend 19-20 year Olds to even use AAS.

My post was directed at blasting and cruising wasn't talking about what age to start AAS i just stated that i started at 19 because for me it was the right time to start. I wasn't exactly recommending anyone to do the same. We all know there's two types of guys really the ones that start lifting and juice straight away for quick gains then usually turn into the fat slobs you mentioned above. Then there's the guys like me who start training at a young age and get close to the genetic potential they can put on so they start AAS. I happened to have a number of dedicated years in the gym by age 19 so i made the decision to start juicing to take my gains further as in my opinion i was close to my genetic limits.

But as i said first i think we got a bit side tracked i was mentioning the age i started cruising not suggesting anyone does the same. Personally i dont see the point of pct if your going to be starting a cycle again soon like say 10 weeks after your cycle. So if you was going to go 10 on 10 off and not cruise then in my opinion whats the point of getting your system back working if your going to be shutting it down again in a number of weeks? running cycle after cycle even with a pct is going to be very harsh on your natural production whether you come off for a few weeks or stay on.

But yeah i dont recommend any "normal" 19 year old to start gear unless they got a load of training behind them! Blasting and cruising on the other hand im a big supporter of i think its really effective compared to the risks it comes with.

IML Gear Cream!

What about for someone like me who is 35? Would it make more sense to blast and cruise since my test levels are no where near that of a 19 yr old?

My post was directed at blasting and cruising wasn't talking about what age to start AAS i just stated that i started at 19 because for me it was the right time to start. I wasn't exactly recommending anyone to do the same. We all know there's two types of guys really the ones that start lifting and juice straight away for quick gains then usually turn into the fat slobs you mentioned above. Then there's the guys like me who start training at a young age and get close to the genetic potential they can put on so they start AAS. I happened to have a number of dedicated years in the gym by age 19 so i made the decision to start juicing to take my gains further as in my opinion i was close to my genetic limits.

But as i said first i think we got a bit side tracked i was mentioning the age i started cruising not suggesting anyone does the same. Personally i dont see the point of pct if your going to be starting a cycle again soon like say 10 weeks after your cycle. So if you was going to go 10 on 10 off and not cruise then in my opinion whats the point of getting your system back working if your going to be shutting it down again in a number of weeks? running cycle after cycle even with a pct is going to be very harsh on your natural production whether you come off for a few weeks or stay on.

But yeah i dont recommend any "normal" 19 year old to start gear unless they got a load of training behind them! Blasting and cruising on the other hand im a big supporter of i think its really effective compared to the risks it comes with.

'Normal' 19?
There's no special circumstances or unusual 19's.
I don't care if your dad introduced you to full on weight training at 13 and you've put in six tried and true years harder than 30 year olds. The anatomy and physiology doesn't change.
I jumped the gun and started early too. I was 18 and bigger than the guys in my gym juicing, naturally. I trained six days a week since summer of freshman year at 13.5 years old and thought I knew it all, thought I maxed out, thought I put the time in, knew the diet, blah blah. Point of the matter, I would look 100x better now, if I started later and my natural levels when I cycle off and recover, would be a lot higher than they are now.

Blasting and cruising is neccessary if you;
1.) Already ruined your natural levels.
2.) Make a living off of your body.

If you're not truly competing, modeling, stripping or dancing, there's no benefit to staying on all year that's going to really make anyone anything. 3/4 of the NPC guys and nationals don't even blast cruise, yet these skinny fucks in the gym weighing in at 185 lbs after six cycles, are blast cruising.

What about for someone like me who is 35? Would it make more sense to blast and cruise since my test levels are no where near that of a 19 yr old?

Blast/cruise at your age would be optimal.

I'm 32 just bout to start blasting and cruising. On my 6th cycle right now, just sick of PCT depression and losing half my gains every time. plus sick of making up excuses to everybody every time of why I lost weight.

I'm 32 just bout to start blasting and cruising. On my 6th cycle right now, just sick of PCT depression and losing half my gains every time. plus sick of making up excuses to everybody every time of why I lost weight.

I am right there with you bro.. At 39 I just want to keep what I work for, not suffer the emotional stress of pct and personally tired of explaining to my wife..

I dipped into gear when I was 20 and only had about 6 years training under me. Cruising after my current cycle is done. I already know I've messed things up by starting too early. Oopzz. I'm 23 now btw and can't seem to fully recover with pct. Not to mention training without gear is super painful for me now and I'm unproductive

I just started blast and cruise myself at 37 yrs of age. When I was younger (25-27) when I first started cycling AAS it was still fairly easy to recover with proper PCT. Yes I would lose gains, but had a lot to do with water retention. At 37 my natural test levels are on the decline and cruising at 250mg every 10th day has been working well for me, and I still lose some gains, cruising just allows me to avoid the emotional roller coaster of PCT.

I'm 25 and do time on/ time off.. That's just me. Bros in the gym always tell me to just cruise after a heavy cycle bc they can see a difference in my gains but I enjoy coming off bc with my lifestyle schedule, pinning just sucks sometimes. Even if I'm still into this when I'm a father someday, I'll still cycle on&off. To each his own I guess...

Back