• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

My first beginner cycle of Cypionate

Brett567

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm wondering If I'm doing this cycle correctly

A 10week cycle of Cypionate 250mg a week (the body produces 70mg a week naturally I don't care about doing 500mg a week shit)

Also I will be taking 250iu HCG to keep my balls from atrophying and to keep producing testo a week

Half a mg of armidax as an AI A DAY

taking nolvadex on my 13th week for a pct

Good cycle or no?

Welcome to ASF!

I would run Cypionate longer. At least 12-14 weeks. Also, 250mg is just a TRT dose. So, not sure why you would want to do that. You know when you are on AAS it shuts down your natural test right? So, this 70mg of natural test you are talking about will not come into play.

HCG is up to you...don't think you will need it running such a low dose of Test.

Half an mg of armidex isn't really telling me much.

Also, if you start Nolva on your 13th week I hope you plan on running it longer than a week.

I doubt you would even need an ai at that dose, you need some estrogen it could kill your sex drive and inhibit your gains.Everyone is so paranoid about gyno they kill their e2 and lose a lot of benefits. Also hcg def. unnecessary. Also 10 weeks and your just beginning to reap the benefits of cyp. You should take it to 16 weeks at 500mg. a week minimum. Then IMO take 6mg aromas in ed from first pin to pct.

I'm taking the armidax so i don't get gyno but once i see after few weeks and I'm not getting gyno i won't take it and also ur natural levels are 70mg a week 250 is close to 4times my normal levels so i should see benefits the hcg will keep my test running or so research has told me and the nolvadex I'm going to take for close to 3-4weeks

Bro there is no way on hell you would develop gyno with the cycle you described, even w/o an ai.....unless you already have it and your worried its gonna flare up?

Also how old are you? How do you know what your natty test levels are? Did you get bloods? If so where did you fall?

18yo natty levels 722 and even so its my first levels thats why I'm taking precautions

- - - Updated - - -

first cycle*

I'm currently cruising on Scrioxx test - 250 ew. Test came back at 938.

again I'm taking 250 because i don't want to instantly gain 30pounds of muscle in 12weeks with a dose of 500mg or 600mg that would happen or so research says thats why I'm doing a low dose for a first cycle low does cycles tend to bring 10-15pounds of muscle in 10weeks

IML Gear Cream!
been working for around a year now gained about 20pounds my beginner gains are gone so I'm doing a low dose cycle

Sorry to say man but this is a terrible idea. Your gonna shut yourself down for what? Maybe tests level slightly over your natty level in the 700's. 250mg will shut you down just as much as a gram will. You will be shutting yourself down completely for very little gain. I did the same dumb thing when I was 20 and not knowing any better, ran 250mgs of test a week made very little gains but was shut down hard afterwards.

On top of it your way to young...

I agree bro at 18 you are in your natural prime and get great gains with proper diet and training.. Raise your calories/carb/protein intake also your fat and try switching up your routine.. Try something different.. Don't just jump on AAS at this stage in your life.. Give food a shot .. It works bro

I'm wondering If I'm doing this cycle correctly

A 10week cycle of Cypionate 250mg a week (the body produces 70mg a week naturally I don't care about doing 500mg a week shit)

Also I will be taking 250iu HCG to keep my balls from atrophying and to keep producing testo a week

Half a mg of armidax as an AI A DAY

taking nolvadex on my 13th week for a pct

Good cycle or no?

Look.
We run www.Levram.us
We make MONEY from selling to customers and potential customers like yourself.
So, realize the severity of ME telling you to WAIT. I can sell you the shit, make money and go spend your purchase profits, I have nothing to lose, all to gain. So when even I tell you that you're too young, you know it's the truth. You're going to fuck with your natural endocrine system.

1.) The cycle structure is fucked up.
2.) 10 weeks is too short.
3.) Your body is producing plenty of testosterone right now. The exogenous testosterone that you want to add into your system will suppress your natural system, just to make a slight increase from where you're at naturally. It's not worth it at that dose.
4.) Waiting three weeks to start pct? Wrong.

Learn your body.
Study the foods that make you grow.
Adjust the foods and intake to see what makes you GROW.
Log your weights, keep pushing forward and growing. When you're 23-25 (which still doesn't max you out of your natural capacity, but is a whole lot more balanced than 18), then think about cycling. You're going to trash all the huge gains you could make down the rode, by fucking this cycle up now and at 18.

I don't like how he keeps saying "low dose". Like that makes it okay or something. Your body doesn't know the difference between 250 mg or 500mgs. Regardless 18 with only a year of lifting he should not be even thinking about aas.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could really gain 30 pounds on 250 a week .with the amount of gear I take Jay cutler would be my bitch.

At 18 I was 5'11, squatting 440, benching 290, and deadlifting 500 at 195. At that point I was still making tons of gains drug free.

Looking back I'm glad I waited. Being drug free and fighting for gains teaches you a few things. You learn more about what it takes to progress, in and out of the gym. I can't tell you how many people I know that started juicing early, and never really learned how to train. They learned to rely on drugs. If you're plateauing after only a year of training, I suggest you do some research and possibly find a mentor to guide you.

Look.
We run www.Levram.us
We make MONEY from selling to customers and potential customers like yourself.
So, realize the severity of ME telling you to WAIT. I can sell you the shit, make money and go spend your purchase profits, I have nothing to lose, all to gain. So when even I tell you that you're too young, you know it's the truth. You're going to fuck with your natural endocrine system.

1.) The cycle structure is fucked up.
2.) 10 weeks is too short.
3.) Your body is producing plenty of testosterone right now. The exogenous testosterone that you want to add into your system will suppress your natural system, just to make a slight increase from where you're at naturally. It's not worth it at that dose.
4.) Waiting three weeks to start pct? Wrong.

Learn your body.
Study the foods that make you grow.
Adjust the foods and intake to see what makes you GROW.
Log your weights, keep pushing forward and growing. When you're 23-25 (which still doesn't max you out of your natural capacity, but is a whole lot more balanced than 18), then think about cycling. You're going to trash all the huge gains you could make down the rode, by fucking this cycle up now and at 18.

Spot on. This kid is cluess, I couldn't resist neg repping him.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't it be nice if you could really gain 30 pounds on 250 a week .with the amount of gear I take Jay cutler would be my bitch.

Amen.

Get Shredded!
again I'm taking 250 because i don't want to instantly gain 30pounds of muscle in 12weeks with a dose of 500mg or 600mg that would happen or so research says thats why I'm doing a low dose for a first cycle low does cycles tend to bring 10-15pounds of muscle in 10weeks

Negged for not wanting to become a freak beast.

You stated earlier your natty levels are already almost 800, by using 250mg your MAYBE going to double your test levels. With that being said, your cycle is too short. Your running a longer estered testosterone that will take 3-4 weeks to notice the effects. By effects I don't mean "kick in" because as soon as you pin it is "kicking in". Your dosage is an HRT dosage for people that are suffering from low test, and your way too young. Not what you wanted to hear? Well, that's too bad bro. And to reiterate what has already been said if you think your going to gain 30 pounds of lean muscle mass running just test at 5-600mg your delusional. If you claimed to have researched this I don't know where you read that dosage is going to yield good results or where running it at 18 is a good idea. You may think its a good idea now but your looking in the short term not the long term. If your set on doing this at least listen to the people trying to HELP you and do it correctly. Also your PCT is shit, FYI.

Sorry to say man but this is a terrible idea. Your gonna shut yourself down for what? Maybe tests level slightly over your natty level in the 700's. 250mg will shut you down just as much as a gram will. You will be shutting yourself down completely for very little gain. I did the same dumb thing when I was 20 and not knowing any better, ran 250mgs of test a week made very little gains but was shut down hard afterwards.

On top of it your way to young...

Take heed to the above from veloci, young Brett. There is no reason to be using AAS at your age - just makes no sense when your body is producing literally the highest amount of test that it will ever produce. Master the art of discipline, diet, and a few more years of training under your belt before you consider going this route. If nothing else, look at how many experienced guys are telling you the same thing here - that should tell you something. Good luck.

I agree bro at 18 you are in your natural prime and get great gains with proper diet and training.. Raise your calories/carb/protein intake also your fat and try switching up your routine.. Try something different.. Don't just jump on AAS at this stage in your life.. Give food a shot .. It works bro

Again, take heed to this from Mansir as well Brett. You've got SO MANY different things to try (with discipline) before sending the gonads into shutdown mode. He is so correct about the food - learn the science of why food builds muscle and how important it is to do so. Sorry bro, don't mean to nag, but everyone here is saying the same thing, even someone who potentially stands to get your money, lol.

Back