• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Want to gain 10 pounds and lose 3%

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did a hydrostatic analysis today and the results came back 5'7.5" 182 pounds 14.8%bf. The bodyfat was a nice surprise because I was guessing 17-18%. I went in on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with just 12 ounces of water in me so I'd say everything is as close to accurate as it's going to get.

My next goal is 190 @ 12%. Obviously diet will be the most important aspect of this. I suck at diet. For 6 months it's literally been fast food for every or all but one meal a day. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to get started. Links, Ebooks, whatever you have. I'm saving for a down payment on a house so a coach just isn't feasible right now.

I would like to get there in 6-9 months. Looking forward to your suggestions.

Subbed.

Looking forward to responses.

And a quick question, which method did you use to measure body fat?

Dexa scan is supposed to very accurate too.

Thinking about using them since they are local.

Dam, I'll help ya brotha! I have a BS in nutrition and is my strong point.

Ill set u up and guide you. But u really gotta be focused ok? I'm gonna change your life. You'll know when you feel it!! I can give you my personal web info with client reviews if you want.

if your interested let me know. Oh and I'll do it for free!

you helped me out while back, my turn to repay the favor!!

Dam, I'll help ya brotha! I have a BS in nutrition and is my strong point.

Ill set u up and guide you. But u really gotta be focused ok? I'm gonna change your life. You'll know when you feel it!! I can give you my personal web info with client reviews if you want.

if your interested let me know. Oh and I'll do it for free!

you helped me out while back, my turn to repay the favor!!
That would be awesome. And thanks for bring up the mobile water tanks. I googled after we talked the other day and sure enough there's one in my area now! I'll PM you later tonight when I get done with my errand running. Thanks again!

That would be awesome. And thanks for bring up the mobile water tanks. I googled after we talked the other day and sure enough there's one in my area now! I'll PM you later tonight when I get done with my errand running. Thanks again!

Sounds good bro!

Best way to recomp is to a nice lean cycle and eat at maintenance calories. I recommend test prop and anavar. Killer combo and will recomp you to hell and back.

Back