• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best strength cycle

steve0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I just wanted to know your opinions on what the best cycle for strength gaining would b. No personal experience with most of these compounds yet but just from doing research I'm gona say a test/tren/halo/anavar cycle would be the king of strength cycles. What do you all think?

1-12 Test E 750mg ew
1-6 Anadrol 50mg ed
1-12 Anavar 100mg ed

Thats the sort of strength cycle i would do without tren as i dont react good to it lol.

Anavar is kind of weak $ for $. I would rather spend more money on tren, mast, or halo.

A typical cycle for me will be
Weeks 1-15
Test E: 250mg/week
Mast E: 600 mg/week
Tren E: 600 mg/week
Weeks 9-15
Superdrol 20mg/day
Epistane 30mg/day
Weeks 12-15
Halo 20mg/day

On heavy days, you can throw in TNE, Tren base, Dbol as a preworkout starting around week 8 if you want.

Anavar is kind of weak $ for $. I would rather spend more money on tren, mast, or halo.

A typical cycle for me will be
Weeks 1-15
Test E: 250mg/week
Mast E: 600 mg/week
Tren E: 600 mg/week
Weeks 9-15
Superdrol 20mg/day
Epistane 30mg/day
Weeks 12-15
Halo 20mg/day

On heavy days, you can throw in TNE, Tren base, Dbol as a preworkout starting around week 8 if you want.

^this

Sounds like a great blast leading up to a pl meet.

another vote for anavar. by week 6 all my stagnate lifts were up considerably. downside is money and kick in time.

For me Dbol works way better than Anadrol for some reason when it comes to breaking PR's in the gym. Never tried superdrol tho. sounds interesting.

Y'all are way too complex. 1 gram of test, 600-750 NPP and anadrol at 100. Masteron could replace NPP but I want the joint lube on strength focused runs. The SD/Epi combo is stupid. You want a strong androgen in the mix if you run two orals not two very strong anabolics. sD/Var would make more sense to me.

^^^^^^agreed test and deca will give you incredible strength gains and if you do it right you'll keep most of it. D-bol and anadrol are easy come easy go, not worth it imo, unless used as a kickstart.

Don't do d-bol, its a killer on your liver, and you will lose the gains almost as gasy as you get them, even with a proper pct. Test/DECA is all you need. Why does everyone want to grow into the hulk in 8 weeks?? It takes proper diet, dedication, training and sleep. Easy come easy go.......

IML Gear Cream!
Don't do d-bol, its a killer on your liver, and you will lose the gains almost as gasy as you get them, even with a proper pct. Test/DECA is all you need. Why does everyone want to grow into the hulk in 8 weeks?? It takes proper diet, dedication, training and sleep. Easy come easy go.......

50mg every day of D-Bol is equivalent to a shot of Vodka as far as damage to the liver. People get the wrong perception of how not bad gear is for you as long as it is not abused. Now you start taking D-Bol like Ryan Kennely then yes it's hard on the liver but so is drinking a 10-12 drinks everyday. All the D-Dol you need is no
more than 50mg ED for a few weeks till your inj start to kick in, as far as losing gains that false also because what most people gain on Dbol is water weight die to poor diet high salt intake and not enough water.

^^^^ not true bro. Compared to any other aas you lose more gains from dbol. Yes a lot of it is water but unless you know exactly what you are doing you lose most of the strength gains along with the water weight

I'm not saying dbol isn't fun. It makes you feel great and gives you excellent pumps and intensity but it stops as soon as you stop taking it and then most of your gains dissapate.

- - - Updated - - -

There are much better choices

Var is not weak when you run it at 100mg ed ive not heard of many running legit anavar at that dose and being disappointed.

Some gains from dbol are sure keep able if you run a proper pct.

The strongest I have gotten is a test deca and dbol cycle .dbol I feel like the fucking hulk.

1.) Testosterone Enanthate 250-300mg/week
2.) Trenbolone Enanthate 500-600mg/week
3.) Test Suspension 100mg 2x a day/everyday on training days
4.) Superdrol

Get Shredded!
I haven't run tren yet but I can guess that it is pretty incredible for strength. NPP was decent, and I ran something called Dienolone. It's structurally similar to Tren. It's as if it's between NPP and tren in structure and function. And it was pretty awesome for strength gains and fat loss. So I'll go ahead and assume that the next step in that direction is what I would use if strength was specifically my goal

Let me put it like this...I liked NPP until I had tren

well im about to run npp for the first time. super excited to see what im capable of while on it

Test e,and Tren e, with a dbol kicker...awesome pumps and crazy jumps in strength.

For some reason I never got a ton p's strength off tren always more from test deca or an oral like dbol

1g test 500mg tren right now. PRs every week

1-12 test e 750mg wks
1-6 100mg Anadrol ed
7-12 tren ace 400mg wk
Yea that's raw strength right dare.

Best strength cycle I ever ran (ironically one of the simplest as well)

AY gear:

TIPP 750mg (week 1-4)
TIPP 1000mg (week 4-10)
DBOL 50mg (week 1-4)
DBOL 75 mg (week 4-6)

Strength peaked at week (5-5.5)

PRs in literally every lift.

I have run some insane cycles too, but this basic heavy hitter was the best.

Team Green

I say some fruits and veggies and some beef to really get that protein working fast and get a good pump.

Back