• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test enathate/Cypionate/sust pros and cons

E-Nice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to run test and deca or npp...I decided against the tren and other mixes I am going to keep it simple and use what I have been but up the doses from the norm...I have used cyp and sust in the past but never enathate...just looking for some thoughts...in the past I have never really gone above 500 test cyp or sust a week and 200 deca a week...the reason I got great gains...now I feel I reached a plateau and thinking about 750ish of test e test c or sust a week paired with 400ish of deca or npp a week...like I said just doing homework to see what the pros and cons if any are before I make my decision to purchase...and going back in forth in my head between op and rc for the product...

Well first of all you should try Abaxens products...their dosages line up exactly to what you are trying to do. Now Enanthate, IMO...would get you the least bloated of the three and I really have made some good gains off of it in the past. I am also a huge sustanon fan but sadly Id put cypionate coming in 3rd...I know, I know.....they use it for HRT but it siply makes me hold too much H2O.......

Not too concerned with bloating a bit...not competing or anything like that I do this for quote on quote health and hobby more or less lol if that makes sense...does that change your opinion at all? I'll look into your line of products and their reviews thanks for the response!

how long do you run usually ?

Usually right around 10-12 weeks but not opposed to going shorter or longer if it meant better results...looking to add size and strength...but want to do it slow and steady I find I keep all gains that way

People say test is test ? Really though its the base of every cycle so run each solo and see because everyone's different . For me Sust is just plain fun. Good luck.

I've never used cyp, but I do prefer sust over test E. Yeah you gotta pin more often for best results but, it just makes me feel good.

I use sust now even with running multiple other compounds. I just pin it EOD, which isn't that bad IMO.

On cycles I usually just hit the test wether it be cyp or sust twice a week like a mon/fri type deal and the deca twice a week too...I have gotten great gains from that...I have around 7 cycles under my belt or so of that but I am looking for bigger and better so I wanna step it up...thinking test mon/wed/fri and deca tues/thurs...I know it depends on the individual as diff things react diff with diff people but just looking for ideas and input to set me on the right path

I really want to try TPA, because I know it's the Prop in Sust that is the fun part. Prop/ Acetate with no pip would rock !

IML Gear Cream!
I've always used enth or prop. I got some cyp for my next blast just for shits and giggles.

Test is test is test. Period. I doesn't matter what ester is attached to it. No more or less water retention will occur with prop vs cyp vs enth. Thats 100% anecdotal. Your body will cleave off the ester, and voila, you will have the exact same molecule with the exact same effects in your body. Testosterone. Keeping your blood plasma levels relatively stable is the more important thing to concern yourself with.

I highly recommend you try the TPA. It is my personal favorite because if it's dosing accuracy and quality. But again, it is also just test in the end.

Best,

GSR

Team Green

ive always used Test E...as said before, test is test. keep it simple.

The difference in e and c is what? 2 days???! Who cares??? Leave your test at 500 and just up the deca to 400 or 300.

Honestly my preference is 14 to 16 weeks test e runs. Kick started with a 2-3 week prop administration and then the last two weeks drop the test e and pin prop. That way you give time for the enanthate to leave your system and when your cycle is over you only need a few days before starting pct. How well this scientifically works im not sure, maybe its a placebo, however I felt a quicker recovey and didnt have that 2 week paranoia of losing my gains waiting to start pct.

Always prefer that Test E and that's only because for me it is easier to keep the blood levels a lot more stable. But it all just comes down to preference honestly. I mean you got the once a week pinning. Twice a week pinning and of course the ED or EOD pinning. What ever works the best with your life and lifestyle.

Thanks for the info...after reading your replies and understanding that the diff esters require diff pinning schedules because of the half life's it brings me to another question...to keep stable levels in the body as that enables to best growth potential what kind of schedule for dosing as far as times per week would you recommend for Cyp/Enanthate/Sust individually to maintain ideal stable levels? I am sure it depends on the individual person to an extent but I am just looking for guide lines to go by and I'll work with that and tweak it as needed for me....like I said I am used to the twice a week pin for test and it seems I was not running it as efficiently as I could have been.

Get Shredded!
sust i would say ATLEAST monday wednesday friday. or go EOD. test e and c can do monday/thursday type schedule

Back