• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Heaviest cycles!

Homesick_Blues

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious to hear everyone's craziest blasts/cycles
my heaviest to date was
1.5g test
750mg deca
80mg dbol
ran it 16 wks straight even the dbol

gains were awesome!

plan on running 2g test +1g deca next year with some ghrp6 trying to get up to 270ish

The one I'm on now

1g sust
800 tren
600 mast
50 dbol

The one I'm on now

1g sust
800 tren
600 mast
50 dbol
Nice right now I'm on 1g sust aswell! and 500mg deca... How do you split your sust? I shoot ~1.35ml mon/wed/fri.
after i finish the sust off ill be running test e indefinately though

Damn you guys love some heavy test runs.

Last blast:

Test E 250mg EW
Tren E 800mg EW
Mast P 300mg EW
Primo A 300mg EW
20mg Sdrol & 50mgs Dbol / day.

Had to push way too many CC's Didn't like it. Dropped the Mast P & Primo after about 4 weeks. Also dropped the sdrol after a week. Headaches and a general feeling of shittiness all day.

Nice right now I'm on 1g sust aswell! and 500mg deca... How do you split your sust? I shoot ~1.35ml mon/wed/fri.

I pin the sust EOD/4x a week one cc each time.

Damn you guys love some heavy test runs.

Last blast:

Test E 250mg EW
Tren E 800mg EW
Mast P 300mg EW
Primo A 300mg EW
20mg Sdrol & 50mgs Dbol / day.

Had to push way too many CC's Didn't like it. Dropped the Mast P & Primo after about 4 weeks. Also dropped the sdrol after a week. Headaches and a general feeling of shittiness all day.
Lol Im aiming for mutant status so I keep going heavier..

I love me some tren but not during this time of year(too damn hot)
I wierd though I run test higher than tren.. never tried superdrol but heard that shit is crazy!

Discovering how much I love tren I will probably never blast without it again

IML Gear Cream!
Just out of curiosity.... how many cycles does it take to get to 1g of test or sust? Shit sounds Insane

Just out of curiosity.... how many cycles does it take to get to 1g of test or sust? Shit sounds Insane
my first cycle was 750 and I never came off probaly a yr or so of short blasts and cruises before I went to 1g+ test... It's not as crazy as it seems though... The gains are significantly better I assure you

In such a manner the days rotate? for example mon/wed/fri/sun/tues/thurs/sat/mon etc?
I pin the sust EOD/4x a week one cc each time.

Damn wtf with the heavy ass shit :thinking:...homesick whats ur stats

Damn wtf with the heavy ass shit :thinking:...homesick whats ur stats
6ft 2 251lbs ~15%bf
asa8aqat.jpg

I guess ur size and weight the cycle isnt too bad :roflmao:..ur a big boy

Get Shredded!
In such a manner the days rotate? for example mon/wed/fri/sun/tues/thurs/sat/mon etc?

actually no for me its
thurs/sat/mon/tuesday PM (just to get that 4th one in)

I would just rotate but I would mess it up and forget which day I was on. I do it like this to make it easy to remember when to pin. the 8 hour difference in blood levels is insignificant to me.

actually no for me its
thurs/sat/mon/tuesday PM (just to get that 4th one in)

I would just rotate but I would mess it up and forget which day I was on. I do it like this to make it easy to remember when to pin. the 8 hour difference in blood levels is insignificant to me.
yea a slight dip in blood serum is neglegable on 1g/wk imo Thats why I pin mon/wed/fri... use less pins, easy to remember!

yea a slight dip in blood serum is neglegable on 1g/wk imo Thats why I pin mon/wed/fri... use less pins, easy to remember!

I would do that except I currently only have 3cc syringes and they are full 3x a week. So that 4th pin of the week is just that last cc of sust. I also don't like going more than 36 hours without pinning sust because I like to keep the prop moving in my system.

I would do that except I currently only have 3cc syringes and they are full 3x a week. So that 4th pin of the week is just that last cc of sust. I also don't like going more than 36 hours without pinning sust because I like to keep the prop moving in my system.
lol that's why i decided I'm going back to test e when the sust is gone Its a bitch staying on top of 4 different esters

I an planning 1200 test 600 deca 800 equipose and dbol after my cruise.

I an planning 1200 test 600 deca 800 equipose and dbol after my cruise.
Nice! in the 2+ yrs I've been on I've never ran eq, I'll have to ty it sometime... I'm a HUGE fan of deca and I love me some tren in the winter months... my next big blast is gonna be 2g test, 1g deca and 100mg dbol hoping to get up to 270-280 then following that I'll do my first cut ever while cruising

^^^also gonna throw some ghrp6 in the mix as my appetite sets a boundary on my weight when I hit about 260

At 5'11", 241 apx 14-15% the biggest cycle I have run is 1100mg total..... I'm not seeing the need for super dosing yet.... most gym rats running a shit ton of AAS don't have the body to warrant their doses. I hired a pro to take on my diet and I'm still growing cruising on 150mg test and 60mg deca. I think some guys want the gear to do the work for them.

At 5'11", 241 apx 14-15% the biggest cycle I have run is 1100mg total..... I'm not seeing the need for super dosing yet.... most gym rats running a shit ton of AAS don't have the body to warrant their doses. I hired a pro to take on my diet and I'm still growing cruising on 150mg test and 60mg deca. I think some guys want the gear to do the work for them.
In my case my trainer/mentor was a reckless motherfucker lol and started me on 750mg test 500mg deca for my first cycle ever... after that Ive just never ran less... I blast at 1g test with whatever else im running but im 6 ft2 251 lbs... you and me are probably close to the same size besides height difference.. theres a pic on pg 2.

Back