• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test/npp/mast var cycle

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
heres my next run just wondering your fav doses..ive never tried these compounds so keep that in mind...long ester test and dbol is the extent of my personal knowledge...

stats
5'11"
225lbs
20% (not sure really)
want to get down to around 12-15% and see how that looks but add some lean mass on the way...(smokey is my hero btw and would run primo and gh if i had his $$)

diet will be keto or keto w/refeeds if i dont like full keto or will just stay reel low card high fat/protein pending how i react..

any info would be appreciated ...i just see so many different dosings on these compounds and cycles id like to see some personal opinions to settle my mind......either way when in doubt i always start low and work my way up..

anyway heres the compounds ay gear will be used for everything unless i toto long ester test..

1-12 tpa or prop 100mg/ml eod but if i could run cyp i would cuz its gonna be alot of pinning and oil it seems if not...anyways next is
1-12 npp100mg eod( id like to start with tren a until sides get to bad and switch to npp if needed) if so id lower test/tren doses
1-12 mast if necesary...but maybe just keep it simple since im new to npp ans mast..1 at a time...unless you can justify different
1-12 var 100mg ed might start lwer and work up to this...need input

looks good :winkfinger:

haha..good would be you sharing some primo and geno..:D

I'd run the mast with it for sure, 150mg eod if it were me. It's only going to make it better

damn after reading that intro that was way to long...just looking for a few people who run test/npp/mast &var and like it and what doses and cycle lenght they prefer really ...
im familiar with test prop /tren a doses so in case i dont care for tren sides i have a good backup plan ...

I'd run the mast with it for sure, 150mg eod if it were me. It's only going to make it better

sounds good and thx for reply..would you stick with short ester with the mast or does that even matter?

Yeah. I like mast prop better that enanthate. If anything, I'd run longer ester like you mentioned at a lower dose to cut down on injection volume.

Back