• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drostanolone (Masteron)

ESTEBEVERDE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If those who have run Drostanolone (Masteron) what was your experience? Did you harden up? Did it give you more aggression in the gym out of the gym? How did it effect your libido and erection quality? Any nasty sides? Any pleasant surprises? Would you recommend this for a test stack? And what ester did you use/prefer?

This past summer I ran Test p,Npp and Masteron for about 12 weeks. The mast for the last 8 wks. The main thing I noticed was the feeling of wellbeing I had when I added it. In combination with the npp and with a clean diet I noticed fat comming off nicely and a very lean and hard look. Without any cardio to speak of and moderate carbs I lost 1.5 '' off my waist. Anytime I was trying to get in shape and lean I would use Masteron, it is one of my fav. compounds today. I used the prop ester at 350mg/wk and the cycle was one of the best I have ever run. Very comfortable and productive.

This past summer I ran Test p,Npp and Masteron for about 12 weeks. The mast for the last 8 wks. The main thing I noticed was the feeling of wellbeing I had when I added it. In combination with the npp and with a clean diet I noticed fat comming off nicely and a very lean and hard look. Without any cardio to speak of and moderate carbs I lost 1.5 '' off my waist. Anytime I was trying to get in shape and lean I would use Masteron, it is one of my fav. compounds today. I used the prop ester at 350mg/wk and the cycle was one of the best I have ever run. Very comfortable and productive.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head MAST ROCKS.

I used it precontest last year. I ran it with prop and winny. It's a good hardener if you already have low bf but I didn't find it all that great. Pro iron works just as well and it's way cheaper IMO. If rather use primo personally.

Masteron is great. I personally need to run it around 800mg/week to really see and feel the effects, whereas I know many can achieve this at half that dose. I have always stacked it with test, and have run it both higher and lower than my test dose (I prefer the former). For me, I see ridiculous core definition, not much mass increase, increased vascularity, and predictable strength gains. My aggression and libido are both increased significantly compared to test alone. In terms of side effects: my already balding head is made worse by masteron, without a doubt. I also notice a change in the appearance and quality of my skin. Mast gives me a drier, duller quality to my skin, and can definitely aggravate any existing acne, and make the process of eliminating acne much harder.

A great compound all around, but in all honesty, not the most cost effective, as real masteron is not only hard to come by, but pretty expensive as well.

Only a wk in with Mast and I gotta comment...the good damn erections are like Nothing I've seen before, I'm talking completely random, rock hard...curious who else has seen this effects and more interestingly so early on?

Mast Enth is probably next on my list. This thread is really convincing me. Will report all rock hard erections ;)
Gotta love it... except maybe the random part

I used it precontest last year. I ran it with prop and winny. It's a good hardener if you already have low bf but I didn't find it all that great. Pro iron works just as well and it's way cheaper IMO. If rather use primo personally.
what the hell is pro iron bro?

Liked mast but it was hard on the hairline. I threw it in around 6-700mg/wk at the end of my last cutter.

IML Gear Cream!
what the hell is pro iron bro?

That is his phone or his thumb on the space bar helping him type proviron. I prefer primo xa million to proviron but I have one GF who has the exact opposite experience. Meh to primo and omg <3 to proviron

I ran 750 test, 400mg mast prop for ten weeks (var at 100mg first 50 days). Fkn loved it. Must of ended up between 8-9% bf, the most vascular Ive ever been. Really didnt need much aromasin at all during the cycle. Hardened up and happy with the over all gains. Trying primo next time around (at 500mg a week) Always feel good on cycle, so I cant really say if Mast adds to it.

Back