• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How can you tell if your muscle is out-growing tendons/ligaments

Aside from obvious pain or major injury? My elbows have been hurtin on heavy standing bb curls

I've been getting strange pains lately...almost like a muscle cramp type pain but it's not the same. Very hard to explain and wondering if growth is the reason

Sounds like you need to ease off for a bit. I would. Do some more stretching etc if your not really doing it often. I honestly forget to do it enough, but when I'm stretching and foam rolling at home for about 30 mins 4 or 5 times a week at night. I absolutely feel better all over. Less aches and pains etc. The key is actually putting aside my time to do it.

And honestly don't go balls to the wall trying to gain strength ALL the time. I do a ebb and flow type thing. I'm not afraid to take 3-5 days in a row off every other month. I know some guys are thinking I a huge fucking pussy right now. Train 7 days a week your a lil bitch! lol. But hey, its how I do it, all of our body's are different, I'm not blind to my own limitations. Otherwise with gear, AI, dry compounds, pushing to the extreme all the time. Bound to snap some shit up.

Been having a similar issue, had it last summer as well.

My right forearm gets a sharp pain right in the middle of it. Not tennis elbow, had that before. It gets worse as I lift (during my workout) and then is a dull pain for a few hours after lifting. Doesn't really affect my grip strength so I push through it. Doesn't hurt so much during the lifts, but soon as I put the weight down it hurts until the next set. Sucks ass. Tender to the touch as well. I massage the shit out of it trying to loosen it up, but not really a cramp either.

Getting a TENS unit next week, hoping that might help out. Getting old sucks.

its just tight muscles. When they tighten up they yank on tendons. ART helps. An acupuncture Doc that does dry needling will help. ARP (not ART) will completely reprogram your muscle recruitment patterns but its not cheap. I know a guy that had a brachialis issue so bad that he couldnt even shake a salt shaker. Completely disabled from pressing and pulling. After a week of daily ARP he is 100% back to normal.

BTC knows what's up

Anyone use massage therapy?

Been considering it but it just seems awkward paying someone to feel you up like that, especially if it ends up being a dude.

and if its chick...what if you get a raging masteron boner in the middle of it?

Been considering it but it just seems awkward paying someone to feel you up like that, especially if it ends up being a dude.

I have deep tissue/sports massage and I assure you its anything but erotic. The only time anyone would get turned on whilst having it done is if you are a masochist IMO! Though even though its utter PAIN it really helps with my forearm pain and any other pain I may have in my muscles, I woulnd't do without it.

I have deep tissue/sports massage and I assure you its anything but erotic. The only time anyone would get turned on whilst having it done is if you are a masochist IMO! Though even though its utter PAIN it really helps with my forearm pain and any other pain I may have in my muscles, I woulnd't do without it.

think it would be helpful for lower back pain?

IML Gear Cream!

Yes, I had 2 sessions a week for 3 months, followd by one session a week with chiro doc. You will NOT, EVER, EVER, EVER get an erection. You will get a turtle reaction; it will hide. It hurts and it works. I had to switch tech's because the first one's, bless her heart, forearms cramped up. Make sure you get someone who's worked with athletes with dense musculature.

Back