• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Everyone Dies but You and Who?

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so guys let me ask you this.... God comes to you tomorrow, he has decided to wipe the world of all human life but you. He has told you that you get to keep one person with you to live for the next 5 years, which then he will take both of your lives as well. So the catch is there is no need to re-populate. Who would you choose to stay with you? It can be anyone in the world!

not possible bro id tell him to take me now i dont think i could live without all my loved ones i mean my kid the wife moms dads brother sister i just dont see this happening . who would you keep on hand ?

cheapthreads out......

not possible bro id tell him to take me now i dont think i could live without all my loved ones i mean my kid the wife moms dads brother sister i just dont see this happening . who would you keep on hand ?

cheapthreads out......

Was hoping to see more posts before answering and its going to make some people laugh....I'd keep my dog. I love my girl and all but she talks a lot.

ya my dog to lol my boo talks my ear off to hahahahahaha..........:roflmao:

cheapthreads out.....

Now if i chose to take the offer and not kill myself am i reunited in 5 years with my family. If not fuck that i would kill myself.

Now if i chose to take the offer and not kill myself am i reunited in 5 years with my family. If not fuck that i would kill myself.

Well yea. I'd assume if God was allowing you to live then he would allow you to come to heaven and see your loved ones once he kills you too

Someone that knows how to brew beer, unless God has a plan for that.

Chuck Norris
That's why everyone else is dead

Fucking duh !?!

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Why the hell does god have to take whomever I choose lives and I after five years? That's a boner killer

Last edited:
Alright so guys let me ask you this.... God comes to you tomorrow, he has decided to wipe the world of all human life but you. He has told you that you get to keep one person with you to live for the next 5 years, which then he will take both of your lives as well. So the catch is there is no need to re-populate. Who would you choose to stay with you? It can be anyone in the world!

Were you stoned when you posted this? I only think of this stuff when I smoke weed

Probably my sister in law...
Or Charlize Theron
3687_charlize-theron-nude-gq-uk-05-435x580.jpg

Id off myself if I lost my four kids and misses. .... all or non for me. Besides the misses would never forgive me if I chose her = no nookie and straight hatred.

That's why in this I think even the non believers need to assume there is a heaven where you loved ones will be taken.

That's why in this I think even the non believers need to assume there is a heaven where you loved ones will be taken.

They should assume because it's real!
:coffee:

They should assume because it's real!
:coffee:

I believe in God Bama. I'm just not the type of person to argue with other about religion

I'd want the biggest titted, horniest, sexually open blonde haired blue eyed vapid chick out there. 5years of 'my way, your way, anything goes toniiiiiiite' and no need to have a 'stimulating' conversation.

The real bitch about this is with nobodybelae around, where the fuck do I get food and drink?

Oh I ain't either. There is a point where I will wipe the dust from my shoes and walk away before it ever goes there. But i love an "intelligent" discussion on the subject.
Very rare to find those tho:/

Back