• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

How to use IGF-1LR3 and IGF- DES??

dav1dg90

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would be the best way to use both peptides for max results?? Also can you run them while your on insulin or run either or??

40-80mcg split up into multiple injections into muscle groups you just worked out is the typical recommended use. From what I've read the lr3 has a longer half life and I use this along with GH. I don't have a clue about insulin.

40-80mcg split up into multiple injections into muscle groups you just worked out is the typical recommended use. From what I've read the lr3 has a longer half life and I use this along with GH. I don't have a clue about insulin.

So use the IGF DES post workout and pin in each muscle group used, also could you run it pre workout?? Im not sure if it was IGF-1Lr3 used pre workout or not.

Ive always used both post workout. But you can use it pre. Lr3 has a longer half life so just make sure you take that into consideration when using des pre.

Ive always used both post workout. But you can use it pre. Lr3 has a longer half life so just make sure you take that into consideration when using des pre.

Will do thanks bro, i may try DES both ways and see what i like best and then add in LR3 where i see fit.

Insulin(humalog) pre workout
GH pwo
Igf-1 lr3 30 min after GH

Injection into muscle trained is parroted board science...you can IM it anywhere....doesn't make a difference...

I've decided to run this protocol

45 mins pre workout- 15ius humilin r

20 mins pre workout- 50g branch chain cyclic dextrins, 20g non denatured hydrolized protein, 20g glycerol monostearate, 3g leucine, 5g micronized creatine monohydrate, 2g beta alanine, 3g taurine

10 mins pre workout- 100mcgs IGF DES in muscle group that is going to be worked

60 mins after 1st shake- 50g branched chain cyclic dextrins, 20g non denatured hydrolized protein, 3g leucine, 5g micronized creatine, 2g beta alanine, 3g taurine

Immediately post workout- 500mcg PEG MGF

60 mins after 2nd shake- 50g branch chain cyclic dextrins, 20g non denatured hydrolized protein, 3g leucine

Ive read nothing but great things about this protocol and im thinking i may add in another insulin shot in the am. Also running GHRP-6 post workout and in the evening before bed so i am mighty hungry for breakfast.

Last edited:
Back