• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bromocryptine

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone still use bromo? i know the sides are worse than other options but at low doses its feasable....just wondering i have enough for a lifetime and my source is out of caber...

I've used actual prescription bromo in the past. It was much less effective for me than caber, never seemed to give the same results. Unlike research prami, it never made me sick, prami upset my stomach so bad I had to stop using it after only a couple days.. Caber for me..

thx all....i was just wondering why no one uses bromo anymore is all...i know the sides can be a bitch and caber is a much better drug and is probly why i have access to scripted bromo for free and not caber....never fails...hopefully i can get the endo to switch wifes meds cuz bromo was a brutal mistake imho...she puked for hours...horrible headaches amongst other bad sides...endo had her taking 15 mg a day...wouldnt suggest it to anyone...just saying...

Back