• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source for legit GHB?

teezhay

Softcore Provocateur
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cue the date rape jokes.

In all seriousness, I love the shit and can't find it anywhere. They used to sell it in yuppie supplement stores and whatnot, but obviously that isn't the case anymore. All my personal hookups for that kinda stuff either think I'm joking or think I'm up to some shady shit, thanks to the reputation GHB has garnered over the years. Seriously, though, the only person I'm trying to roofie is myself.

Anyone know of a source?

Man this is not what this board is about and you know it.

Anyone know of a molly source?

jk

What exactly is GHB supposed to do for bodybuilders?
Everything I read is just about people getting blacked out and waking up inside dumpsters covered in feces or raping girls

Anyone know of a molly source?

jk

What exactly is GHB supposed to do for bodybuilders?
Everything I read is just about people getting blacked out and waking up inside dumpsters covered in feces or raping girls

And there you have it! Sign me up.

Do you just take it in smaller dosage? Any who, maybe I'm not thinking it's the same compound it is. Is GHB what is called "roofies". You OP made the comparison, i don't know.

It's really easy to make , you only need two ingredients, that are both legal to buy and possess, if u can make cool aid u can make Ghb trust me

Just goggled how to make and it's just 2 ingredients that can be bought online. Looks very simple. I will have some for sale next week

Just kidding!

www.levram.us

low dose is good for severe anxiety....

my friend says (no really this time)

GHB isn't even a good date rape drug. The powers that be gave it that false label so they could make it a controlled substance and give Astra-Zeneca complete control of the drug and make millions from it. It is still sold as a prescription drug, but they call it Zyrem instead of GHB.

If it is such a dangerous date rape drug then why is it still easily obtainable from a pharmacy? I'll tell you why- with 2 simple ingredients you can make a liter of the stuff at home for $70. Or the Pharm Co's can charge you $180 for a box of 30 tabs, if they control it.

There are many many benefits to low dose GHB use. It was a favorite among bodybuilders in the 70's-90's. For the GH releasing benefits as well as its alcohol like intoxicating effect. Big for someone who likes to have fun, but is watching the calories!

Yesterday I ran into what was clearly an ex bodybuilder, who was still in excellent shape. He said when he would run a lot of gear he would use a small amount of GOOD ghb so he could actually sleep at night. He said it made ac huge difference in gains because his body was able to get into REM sleep and recover. .. i thought it was interesting

Yesterday I ran into what was clearly an ex bodybuilder, who was still in excellent shape. He said when he would run a lot of gear he would use a small amount of GOOD ghb so he could actually sleep at night. He said it made ac huge difference in gains because his body was able to get into REM sleep and recover. .. i thought it was interesting

Ive often wondered about it for just this reason.

Ive often wondered about it for just this reason.
He swore by it. Blows his mind that people simply don't use it anymore. He said It has been 10 years since he ran gear and Damn he made me look like a baby. I wouldn't imagine he would bet blowing smoke up my ass. Although this was a conversation with a complete stranger I met ten minutes prior to this conversation

Get Shredded!
:thinking:

someone point me in the direction of making GHB ..and how to stalk this sort of stuff online without being tracked...thanks

:thinking:

someone point me in the direction of making GHB ..and how to stalk this sort of stuff online without being tracked...thanks

Shoot me a PM... both products can be bought at a hardware store or camera supply place.

GHB is amazing for cutting anxiety down to nothing. In SMALL doses. It is also related to GABA and will relax muscles like nobody's business. I've only taken it once in a very small dose but it is absolutely amazing in what it can do. And very dangerous. Seeing people take it recreationally took my interest away quickly, but it could be (and was) used therapeutically with great results.

a friend of mine has a anxiety/probably recreational habit with it

honestly..dudes way more bearable on it

I feel like GHB withdrawl and addiction isnt even worth the feeling, honestly I'd rather take kpins and smoke homegrown rather than GHB. I could see if someone has horrible insomnia from tren how ghb could help.. ive been scripted ambien for a long time and I can control my urges, although sometimes i like to take it and smoke bud.. thats an experience..

get dat pump!

And from what I understand is that you can get GHB in the form of rim cleaner?

get dat pump!

Yeah some of us poor bastards are 100% sober. Tren can suck when staring at the ceiling and keeping all the lights and phones off is your only sleep aid! Haha

I cant smoke bud at all..I eat every fucking thing in sight and get unbearable paranoia..then pass out

:(

I cant smoke bud at all..I eat every fucking thing in sight and get unbearable paranoia..then pass out

:(
Same here. Herb is useless to me. I can lay on the couch, stare at the tv and eat cereal completely unaided! Lol

Back