• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

so who is legit now?

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I went through mlg, luckily I did not place an order in the past four months. I hope what I have is legit. I just need a simple supplier at good prices that's reliable. Sad to see mlg is gone because his prices and standards were great. But me like many others are looking for a good source.

Then look... Less talk more looking.

Stop expecting it to just come to you.... You could easily find various with some proper searching

When the MLG shit went down I pinned some of their test e I had sitting around just to try it out. All I can say is I needed way more of it to even feel the affects. I knew it was under dosed due to the fact that the small amount of deca I ran with it totally shut my sex drive off. Ya deca does this to me unless I run my test much higher. Normally I can run about 700 test to 400 deca without a problem. I had to pin "1500mg" MLG test just to keep of with the 400mg of deca.

AMA for injectables.

IML for orals (just started SDMZ 3.0 myself, I'm very excited to see where this goes).

CEM for ancillaries (not knocking IML's ancillaries, just haven't tried them).

Can't go wrong.

well MLG wasn't really all that legit IMO.

Not bunk, but definitely not the best quality out there (or on this board)

There are still a lot of solid labs right now. AMA was mentioned. BPL oils I tried were great and they're back. MFL showed some integrity recently fixing something and appears to be G2G again. See Slappy's avi pic for evidence... GR, DS/AP, ALV, S4U, SF, OP just opened back up shop. and on and on. Can't list everyone. Plenty of good ones. Browse the sub forums for recent activity and see what's up for yourself because we can't really say what's best for you and what you want. Some are higher quality some are more affordable, some kinda in the middle. Remember though, cheapest isn't always best (or worst), and higher priced doesn't guarantee quality either. That's why you have to do your research.

You might find you're happier wherever you land than you were with MLG anyways

SFY has a lot of good products

I've always like OP gear despite the issues they've had in the past. It's always worked well for me.

Hi , everyone... I am new to site and I have been doing some research and trying to find a new source... I have been ripped off twice in the last month and my local source is out of the game for a while. It would be nice if anyone could point me in the right direction?

Hi , everyone... I am new to site and I have been doing some research and trying to find a new source... I have been ripped off twice in the last month and my local source is out of the game for a while. It would be nice if anyone could point me in the right direction?

read all the above replies lol

If only there was a great source with the best gear and super fast delivery! :)

There actually is as far as super quality gear.... Well 3 of them to be exact although only 1 has the super lightning couple days later delivery

Kombatarts, you start threads bashing aa and the quality of their gear and here you are offering them as a good reliable source. Some consistency please!!!

Olympus pharmaceuticals.

Haven't done business with Olympus in almost a full year, but they always did right by me. T/A was pretty slow for a domestic, but nothing too bad and the gear was good.

Get Shredded!
I would have to say check us out.. Our standards are high and our products have had great reviews not to mention our t/a time is unbelievably fast..

Check out abaxem great gear and fast shipping.

HEY LETS PROPOSE THIS QUESTION :thinking: WHO'S NOT LEGIT!!!:coffee:

Back