• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

!!!!more soon free asia pharma 30ml for 10 guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

world-pharma.org

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
HELLO MEMBERS...
now in next days i will start new promo after i will see how honest will be guys who already receive prodiucts from my shop..so i can see if i will post here promo for 10-15 more guys

this time each guy will get 10ml cypibolic asia pharma, 10ml boldabolic asia pharma and 10ml enthabolic asia pharma..

now its all up to guys who already and will get that pack with 20ml propiobolic and i will see if they will do honest reviews,etc and post pics,videos.anything!

and yes to enter this promo,you need to have MINIMUM 50 POSTS and its for guys who still NEVER use asia pharma..+ you need to be member here for over 6 months!

wp

I believ over 50 posts, more than 6 mths on the board, willing to do a detailed log and never having used AP products

this is how I read it

I would be in over 50 posts - over 5 months and never used asia pharma before

Also would do detailed video and picture log
Regards

This is something I would definitely be interested in

I believ over 50 posts, more than 6 mths on the board, willing to do a detailed log and never having used AP products

this is how I read it

YES its its..and most important is to see that guys here on this forum i think its over 20 guys i sent 20ml..so if they will not do what i ask.then i will not be able to give here that new free asia pharma prods!
i want honest reviews and i want to be members honest if i am honest!

Wp

As i say this is only for members that NEVER use asia pharma since i want honest reviews! guys who already use it already know how good is that asia pharma brand..i want hear reviews from new guys..guys who enter 20ml propiobolic are not for this 30ml mixx!

When will be the first reviews of asia pharma from the guys?

Regards

Get Shredded!
I have not gotten my asia pharma prop in the mail yet.

It might have gotten grabbed :(

guys do not make orders jet!

I see somebody made,i will delete it!!!!

As i say first i need to see if first part of promo members will do the job,then i will open it..now you just know its will be if guys will be honest!!!

Do not make order now..do not send me order key now over pm!!!!

Wp

Haven't received mine yet, either. Nor the Xanax from the 1st promo... Hoping they'll both arrive soon. I will review both.

I can give this a shot add it in my log ..never used asian either so lets do it

Back