• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hot news!!!

uncle z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ladies and Fellas !

Happily announcing that a new batch of GENOTROPIN will be available in aprox. a week.

This new batch will have FULL EXP. DATE period (over a year)

The price will be accordingly adjusted of course - but obviously still the best in the market.

Z.

This HGH is amazing its the best HGH available on the market today. Its about 3 times as potent as normal generic human growth hormone.

GENOs are the best out there. I cycle for 3 months and made better results then over a year.

108iu dosed at 4 m-f is 7 weeks. That would be awesome if I could get 8 weeks for that price.

U know what i found that is affective with gh and I read post on here somewhere ,a member does same thing ...generic and pharm gh mix ....4 to 5 ius of generic and 1.8 to 2 ius of pharm gh I been doin that for a while now and its effective ....

Yeah send uncle z your money so he can just keep it and not send gear.

that's just me. I cant believe im 3 weeks out from my show. I look 10xbetter than last year for sure

Ya I want to compete next weight class higher by next years Xmas. So that's why I'm looking for greatest hgh for aid.

What happened to all your geno pens? Used to have 108iu pen
They should be back in stock within the next week to few weeks. They will have a new expiration date that is good for over a year. Of course they can last longer but I am just giving you the information on them.

Back