• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pulling the trigger on M.L.G. and Liq. Mus. 1.! - Smart move or no, feedback please.!

JDiesel91177

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to split up my order between the two due to selection, will everything go ok...? I haven't ran any gear in a few years and I'm freakin' souped about getting started...! The last thing I need is a failure to launch, I really can't afford to get burned...! Also, if I needed a larger selection; which I will in time, can I trust Naps or no...? Come on fellas, give me the word on the street; I need the hot info...! - :cool: - *** I'm a nightclub dj, so anybody that gives me the good raw intell that helps me out; if they're interested, I will hook them up with a brand new C.D. of the latest and hottest club tracks; it is absolutely sick...! *** - :cool: - It's fire, so hollar and please help, thanx...!

Also, has anyone ever used MLG'S oral's...?

:hmm: Ya, if anyone has ever used any of MLG's orals please let me know; I have only ever used brand name gear and really don't know if I should go that route or not...! If you have used them, please let me know which (Db,Win,or Var); dosage, your opinion on quality, and your overall results of usage...! Come on fellas I got an itchy trigger finger but. just want a little confidence...!

I can tell you not from experience but from all I've read that mlg's dbol is good to go and there var is new to there list so we should be getting feedback soon from members... Mlg is badass though so I'm crossing my fingers also on the var but everything else is good why wouldn't there var be

I can tell you not from experience but from all I've read that mlg's dbol is good to go and there var is new to there list so we should be getting feedback soon from members... Mlg is badass though so I'm crossing my fingers also on the var but everything else is good why wouldn't there var be

You have ordered from them personally...?

Yes I have and they are great to deal with always on top of any question I have and they are lightning fast when it comes to receiving a package

Yes I have and they are great to deal with always on top of any question I have and they are lightning fast when it comes to receiving a package

I am defenitly ordering from mlg but, he doesn't have everything I need; have you ever dealt with naps or liq mus...?

No I haven't but I'm happy to be part of ASF because the sponsors on here are all good sources or else they wouldn't be part of this family... Do some reading by the sponsor of your choice and make your choice brother

Back