• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol Test Deca Cycle

bodybuilder91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys new to the forum, although not new to AAS. Got 3 cycles under the belt. Starting to take things more seriously. Anyways this is what the next cycle is looking like:
1-6 Dbol @ 350mgs a week
1-12 Deca @ 600mgs a week
1-12 Test E @ 1000mgs a week.
12-14 test E @ 500mgs a week.

PCT at week 16. Clomid, Nolva, HCG ETC

any opinions or critique always good.

What about an AI? Also, you'll want to have caber or prami on hand. I'm in week 2 of a test/deca cycle and I've decided to run adex @ .25 eod and prami @ .125 ed just to be preemptive about gyno

Looks heavy duty for a 4th cycle but nothing I haven't ran myself. I'd run 25mg of Aromasin ED for the first 6 weeks and MAYBE back off to 12.5mg for the rest of your cycle. Depends on your mid cycle blood work and how gyno prone you are.

Prami/Caber may be needed but I'd definitely have it on hand either way.

Not sure that you need a gram of test per week with only 3 cycles under your belt. If it were me, I'd cut your weekly dose down to 500-750mg and run it longer. As others have indicated pick yourself up some AI's and some caber to have on hand during your cycle.

Thanks for the responces guys. I forgot to mention I do have aro and arimidex on hand as well as caber. (btw why is caber so dam expensive??) always letro as well just in case it gets way out of hand. So maybe drop down the test a bit? is the deca dose good?

Hi welcome to ASF!

Thanks for the responces guys. I forgot to mention I do have aro and arimidex on hand as well as caber. (btw why is caber so dam expensive??) always letro as well just in case it gets way out of hand. So maybe drop down the test a bit? is the deca dose good?

Welcome to ASF !

Most people have great succes with a 2.1 ratio on test/deca

I would run that cycle for 16weeks bro

Welcome brother.

Welcome to ASF !

Most people have great succes with a 2.1 ratio on test/deca

I would run that cycle for 16weeks bro

See that ratio; it's like friggin' perfect. Also, add proviron from the get go, 50mgs a day. Or, at least for me, I do that when going decent test and dbol. Proviron/mesterolone binds to the aromatase enzyme, preventing estrogen conversion, excuse me, REDUCING estrogen conversion, as well as binding SHBG, resulting in much more free testosterone floating around doing it's thing.

You dont need that much AAS yet bro. I promise. Spend all that AAS money on a coach bro...Shelby Starnes, John Meadows, Inov8 training, are the top I would go with. If you let them handle your diet and set up your training you will grow on 600mg test and nothing else bro. MORE results than you have gotten on any cycle you have done. I promise. I'm watching my wife change drastically on minimal AAS every week with a pro coach. Think about it....gym rats use moderate AAS....guys who really want to take it to the next level just pile on the AAS....why? But then you look at pro's....they use coaches. But the guys who want to break out of gym rat status dont....why? You can use all the AAS you want but nothing will make you change/grow like a pro set up diet and training. You've seen me in person bro....I just switched to my wife's coach set up split three weeks ago....I actually have to take this week off because I am so fucking sore from this new style of training i feel like a noob who has never trained trying to max lift everything. Just muscles though, not joints....its all in the training strategy, sequential movements, rest pause, forced contractions, time under tension ect ect... You're in that young guy trap bro....bad advice leading to more is better mentality.... I know i'm kinda giving you shit here but I promise I know what I'm talking about bro. Its taken me over 30 years to accept the fact that getting huge is a marathon....not a race. But if you want to compete bro...and really get to the next level....you're going to want to consider cruising between cycles.

You cannot take HCG and clomid at the same time. Do you know this?

Thanks for the response everyone! And I agree btc. I think my main problem is that I don't even know if the stuff I have been on is real or severely underdosed! Lol. I'll probably see how I react with 500 mgs sense I'm switching. Looking into training lately too actually. Wanna eventually get to pro card status way down the line hopefully. Takes a lot of time that's for sure. Anyways should be starting up again here really soon. Thanks again for all the info everyone. Once I start I'll keep updating. Right now though eating turkey and sweet potatoes. Any help greatly appreciated.

Back