• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie!!

mrperfect41

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, I came across this site while I was doing my research and I see its full of a lot of useful info, esp to someone like me cause i dont know a thing lol. At first i thought you grab some gear and go but I see it dont work lile that. Anywho just wanted to say hey, now its time to continue my research!

welcome sir..

cheapthreads out........

Hi welcome to ASF!

Welcome to ASF! There are plenty of people here that could help you out. If you need any help, let me know. Get your post count up to 10 before you can PM anyone.

Welcome

Thanks thanks! Idk why I got the notification so late, i was like daaammn no love? Lol. Anymal I agree I been skimming through everything while i was at work and there is a TON of info on here..im looking to go ahead and get active with updates and everything as soon as possible! There is a lot to learn first, dont want to mess your body up

IML Gear Cream!
No, it doesn't work that way unless you want to be a dumb ass and disrespect the ONE body that you have. Believe me, there are plenty of those idiots around. Glad to hear you are doing your due diligence and spending your time reading. As I indicated in another post, I have over 20 years experience with AAS and I still spend hours reading and researching. You should never stop learning.

Sup

Back