• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite ancillary source?

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a friend I know told me today he's cycling. I guessed it by the size he's put on, but tonight he asked for help. He got his cycle from somewhere but has no AI or anti prolactin. I don't have enough to help for more than a few days and don't like doing that anyway. I'm willing to play the game a certain way for myself and usually come out on top, but I have trouble recommending to friends.

Obviously there are the Pharma sources but the t/a is usually in the weeks not days. Who do you guys like over time? I got good stuff from MJR and stocked up but it looks like they've had some issues plus I have Pharma gear stashed in case I get bunk RC. So who would you guys recommend for the most reliable and decent t/a for AI's and antiprolactins. Money won't be the issue on this, I just need solid product.

TIA

SFY if you don't mind waiting ,

or MJR

SFY, unmatched from what I've used before. But, yes, a wait and all the other stuff.

Blue Sky, baby. I'm very sensitive to estrogen. Very. Need pharma AI for a freakin TRT dose. But it's not covered by insurance so I use Blue Sky stuff right now and it has been on point all along. T/A is lightning and there are B2G1 and B1G1 deals and sales with promo codes all the time to get the prices down even further. Have him take a look.

Whoever he choses, just make sure he gets his crap together and not run cycles without his ancillaries again...

check my signature.. good people or I wouldn't be helping them at all

This one gets my vote, liquid asin is on point. I would stay away from mjr right now, currently running two of their products with complications. Getting bloodwork next week to see if it's their stuff that's garbage or something else

I would say give us a shot, not only the quality is guranteed, fast delivery, but also the attractive price.

SF, Evolution, and MJR

steroid for you

did I already say IMR goes through mass spec etc ? ?

Back