• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sutanon 250 and clen??

typerracer247

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so im on my 2nd week of sustanon 250 by its self and using arimidex as well. im not worried about how much or when i understand all that, just curious i have some clenbuterol as well just havnt messed with it. should i use it and stack with sustanon 250? im 5'8 159 lbs trying to put on lean muscle and really trying to work my midsection. let me know your thoughts guys thanks

Clen is used to help burn body fat during a cutting program . From the sound of it this is your first cycle and at 159lbs you should focus on putting on quality muscle at this point . So no I don't think clen would be a good addition at all right now . Focus on hard intense training and lots of clean food . Over time with a clean diet your midsection will start to lean out along with the rest of you and you can do a cutting program later after you have gained some good size . Good luck .

thanks for the advice thats what i was thinking.... just using the sustanong 250 right now to help me put on solid size.... and ive dibble dabbled with sustanon before but never did a full cycle... 12 weeks that is..... so going to do a full 12 weeks of it this time... hopefully ill put some good size on then hit the clen after

When to use clen? Never. Your heart is one muscle you don't want to mess with. But that's just my outlook on it. Especially when trying to put on lean mass.
Also you're 5'8" 159 lbs? No offense but less steroids and more food.

Read around a little bit and figure out what you truly want to do. Then come back and ask some more detailed questions with your full stats posted up. You'll get a lot more help.

hey man thanks for the reply
5'8 159 lbs 14-16% bf i used to be 180lbs 21% bf and lost some weight on a clean eating diet and excercise.
and im not arguing or shootin bullets at ya but, ive done plenty of research and am very knowledgeable about many things just wanted peoples opinions. the only thing that fires me up about steroid forums is everyone claims they know everything and the poster doesnt know jack.

well i do know alot just curious and was just asking should i use clen to maybe stay leaned out while using sustanon. because sustanon is gonna bulk me up and plump me up as well.... just want to stay lean idealy 170 lbs 10% or under bf would be great!

just realized your in humidity hell.... HOUSTON TEXAS by chance?? haha thats where i reside... its so humid here

That's generally because it's almost always the case. It gets habit forming after awhile.

Sust should not plump you up at all. How much are you taking and how often? Sust is minimum three days a week. If you're getting soft on test you need to get an AI, you're sensitive to estrogen. (You should have one anyways if you don't already.)

hey man thanks for the reply
5'8 159 lbs 14-16% bf i used to be 180lbs 21% bf and lost some weight on a clean eating diet and excercise.
and im not arguing or shootin bullets at ya but, ive done plenty of research and am very knowledgeable about many things just wanted peoples opinions. the only thing that fires me up about steroid forums is everyone claims they know everything and the poster doesnt know jack.

well i do know alot just curious and was just asking should i use clen to maybe stay leaned out while using sustanon. because sustanon is gonna bulk me up and plump me up as well.... just want to stay lean idealy 170 lbs 10% or under bf would be great!

I'm a decent bit east of that. I reside in the biggest rivalry of college football.

just realized your in humidity hell.... HOUSTON TEXAS by chance?? haha thats where i reside... its so humid here

I'm a decent bit east of that. I reside in the biggest rivalry of college football.

where is that? alabama? roll tide? but yes i have an AI
sustanon 250 mondays and thursdays for a total of 500mg a week
arimidex 1mg pills i take monday and friday

i eat very clean 7 meals a day
oatmeal in the morning with black coffee
steak brocolli and brown rice
chicken brocolli and brown rice
tuna can
chicken and brocolli
steak and brocolli

alll lean eye of round steaks and chicken breast.
also a protein drink after workout with glutamine
multivitamins in the morning and BCAA drinks one morning one night

Clen is used to help burn body fat during a cutting program . From the sound of it this is your first cycle and at 159lbs you should focus on putting on quality muscle at this point . So no I don't think clen would be a good addition at all right now . Focus on hard intense training and lots of clean food . Over time with a clean diet your midsection will start to lean out along with the rest of you and you can do a cutting program later after you have gained some good size . Good luck .
I agree! I'm 45 yo and as long as I am get my heart rate up with heavy compound exercises, followed by isolation movements, then ab work every other day. My mid section at my age seems to do ok. Still you are 5'9" and 159? That sound pretty lean! Maybe some mild diet adjustment, and some extra cardio is all you need. Clen can be a bit hard on the heart and nervous system. Good Luck.

IML Gear Cream!
thanks guys.. i think im gonna skip the clen... and just do the sustanon 250 and arimidex cycle for 12 weeks and see what i can get out of it...... i am very lean ponyboy but want to stay lean while doing the sustanon.

Pin the sust 3 times a week. It has prop in it so at 2 times a week you'll have up and down blood levels. Drop the arimidex to .5 mg EOD instead of 1mg twice a week. It'll keep your estrogen elevated instead of up and down.
(I recommend exemestane over anastrozole. It's easier on your system and works better for everyone I know.)

I'd recommend more and different carbs. That sounds more like a cutting diet. Throw some beans and potatoes around in there. You don't have to be so strict while trying to add some weight. You could also throw a simple carb of your liking at the end of your workout for a strong insulin release.

where is that? alabama? roll tide? but yes i have an AI
sustanon 250 mondays and thursdays for a total of 500mg a week
arimidex 1mg pills i take monday and friday

i eat very clean 7 meals a day
oatmeal in the morning with black coffee
steak brocolli and brown rice
tuna can
chicken and brocolli
steak and brocolli

alll lean eye of round steaks and chicken breast.
also a protein drink after workout with glutamine
multivitamins in the morning and BCAA drinks one morning one night

Last edited:
well my arimidex i use is 1mg pills so how do i spilt that up? just cut it in half?
and if i did the sust three times a week what days should i do... maybe monday. wednesday saturday???
ill add more beans and potatoes to the diet... and i was told some fats too like avocado and nuts.
it is a cutting diet i follow just eat more carbs then the cutting diet asks.. im not sure of a good bulking diet.. all the ones i see are a bunch of crazy foods i dont have time to make or the money to buy... the diet i follow is simple easy and i think if i add more to it... i should be good.... like if i added beans and potatoes...... thanks again

The only true difference in a bulk/cut diet is the carbs for pretty much the most part.
And yes, just cut it in half.
Monday(morning), Wednesday(morning), Friday(night)/Saturday(morning). Won't truly matter.. Either would be better than twice a week.
No need to get fancy. Beans rice, and potatoes are cheap as hell anyways. Bananas too. I'm a slut for chili.

well my arimidex i use is 1mg pills so how do i spilt that up? just cut it in half?
and if i did the sust three times a week what days should i do... maybe monday. wednesday saturday???
ill add more beans and potatoes to the diet... and i was told some fats too like avocado and nuts.
it is a cutting diet i follow just eat more carbs then the cutting diet asks.. im not sure of a good bulking diet.. all the ones i see are a bunch of crazy foods i dont have time to make or the money to buy... the diet i follow is simple easy and i think if i add more to it... i should be good.... like if i added beans and potatoes...... thanks again

ok right on ill add some beans to my regiment.. i love fruits but have been told not to eat fruit because it spikes your insulin and is full of sugar and can lead to failure of a diet. anyhow ill buy some beans potatoes and go from there.... im simple jane cooker just cook everything and into to tupperware it goes.... it doesnt bother me to eat the same shit everyday i just want the results lol... they are coming... slowly but surely..... any suggestions on stopping acne during a cycle??? also my guy told me to grab some TBOL and do it with my sustanon 250... ? suggestions?

You want an insulin spike around your workouts. This is also the best time to eat the fruit. I used to have a lot of guys that had trouble growing and were to much of a girl to eat more throughout the day so I told them to eat half a pack of oreo's after their workouts. They started growing again.

If that T-Bol is good you could start it up. I personally don't think you need it but it's up to you.
Acne? Tanning, rubbing alcohol all over area, or megadose vitamin B5. If none of those work your shit outta luck. Unless you get some accutane.

ok right on ill add some beans to my regiment.. i love fruits but have been told not to eat fruit because it spikes your insulin and is full of sugar and can lead to failure of a diet. anyhow ill buy some beans potatoes and go from there.... im simple jane cooker just cook everything and into to tupperware it goes.... it doesnt bother me to eat the same shit everyday i just want the results lol... they are coming... slowly but surely..... any suggestions on stopping acne during a cycle??? also my guy told me to grab some TBOL and do it with my sustanon 250... ? suggestions?

You want an insulin spike around your workouts. This is also the best time to eat the fruit. I used to have a lot of guys that had trouble growing and were to much of a girl to eat more throughout the day so I told them to eat half a pack of oreo's after their workouts. They started growing again.

If that T-Bol is good you could start it up. I personally don't think you need it but it's up to you.
Acne? Tanning, rubbing alcohol all over area, or megadose vitamin B5. If none of those work your shit outta luck. Unless you get some accutane.

well no acne yet... had a bad experiance last time on tren.... but i got some proactive to help.... hmmm so your saying eat fruit or bannanas before workout... and oreos??? lol really.... haha crazy..... im growing.... slowly but surely......

Fruits sure, the oreo thing isn't for everybody though lol. It's what I have my friends do. I always eat like that, however I'm a strength athlete and always keep myself in a surplus for energy sake. And the happiness factor. I eat everything, just not over-processed shit and never processed meat.

well no acne yet... had a bad experiance last time on tren.... but i got some proactive to help.... hmmm so your saying eat fruit or bannanas before workout... and oreos??? lol really.... haha crazy..... im growing.... slowly but surely......

Back