• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

adding winni @ the end of first cycle?

Eatsleeprepeat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Obviously the majority will say no but I'd like a good explanation. If I can go 8 weeks without sides then shouldn't it be safe to drop my bloat with some winni? Have my pct planned and ancillaries.

P.s. I ran 1k test e this week (week 1) will drop to 500mg at week 3 for 12 weeks total.

No there's nothing wrong with it. I would plan on only using it 4-5 weeks though. The dryness starts to cause pain after week 2 for me

btw the by the end of your cycle you should not be bloated as long as your diet is in check and ai is dialed in. Your body learns to distribute the extra water weight after a while on it's own. The Winny will add to your vascularity and give you a hard grainy type look though

I recently finished my cycle with it. I used it to bridge to pct.

I actually advise adding some winny to the end of your cycle if your after the hardened and dry look you will definitely like the results from it.

I despise winny. There's better options for any other goal to have. Are you competing? No? Don't bother with it. It's the cheap version of the other hardening agents for a reason.
Why do you want to add in winny at the end of your cycle? That's the better question than why not.

Obviously the majority will say no but I'd like a good explanation. If I can go 8 weeks without sides then shouldn't it be safe to drop my bloat with some winni? Have my pct planned and ancillaries.

P.s. I ran 1k test e this week (week 1) will drop to 500mg at week 3 for 12 weeks total.

Back