• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

anxiety from ass ?

danked

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
my wife left me about a month ago, been on trt doses of test, but latly ive have been suffering severe anxiety and panic attacks, could this be from the ass, or more likely the stress of the wife leaving me ?

Both can cause anxiety brother but probably more your personal issues.

So sorry bro. Been there. For me, it was the tren.(I think). Almost cost me everything. I've been wondering though if increased RBC count could contribute.

Hey don't worry about being on a TRT dose of test. That had nothing do with it. I went through the same thing and went through severe depression 6 months later. Same thing happened to me and i never shed a tear. Went through life like it never happened. Big mistake. The doc told me I never gave myself a chance grieve over my loss. Grown men keep everything inside and it has to find a way out somehow. Losing her turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I went through depression for a while but it was well worth it.

When I'm only on test I actually get the opposite of anxiety. Even when running high doses 1g or more

coming off of test I get mild anxiety for a couple weeks during pct

now tren is a different story. That shit is like an emotional wreck crammed into a bottle of whiskey (whichever brand makes you violent when drunk)

Test for sure should not cause anxiety and as nuttz said it actually does the opposite low test levels give you anxiety not high. But pct can be a issue until your natural levels bounce back. Blast and cruisers should never get steroid induced anxiety from testosterone alone as they dont run a pct.

Eat the vial. You'll forget about her.

yeah i was thinking it was time for a blast lol

Hate that happened man. Don't think it's the test but it's your body not ours.
Holler if you need to vent bro. Smoke a doob, lift some iron, do something positive.
You will see things make a 180 for ya. Best of luck

Sorry to hear that brother.

Your anxiety could be caused from both. But, if you are just on a TRT dose, I would not think that would cause it. I am leaning to the personal issues as the cause. Keep your head up bro!

IML Gear Cream!
When I'm only on test I actually get the opposite of anxiety. Even when running high doses 1g or more

coming off of test I get mild anxiety for a couple weeks during pct

now tren is a different story. That shit is like an emotional wreck crammed into a bottle of whiskey (whichever brand makes you violent when drunk)

That would be ALL of them!

bad news women told me she doesn't miss me, good news found a girl from the gym who likes me, shes training for a fitness comp coming up soon so yeah rocking body, so maybe if i get laid on our date Saturday the anxiety will go down a bit. then me and the new chick can take some gear, train hard and fuck like crazy lol.

I hate hearing of things like that happening man. But all of these guys have already answered your question.

Back