• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shrinkage during blast/cruise

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it normal to have shrinkage during a whole blast cruise? I'm on cruise but still have the shrinkage? Do I have to do full pct? Or will it come back at low dose test?

Are you using hCG on your cruise? No matter the Test dose, you are putting exogenous testosterone in your body and it is going to shut down your natural production. I don't think that the extent of testicular atrophy is dose dependent. Meaning: more test doesn't equal more shrinkage. I could be wrong, but that is my understanding.

My balls shrank at 140mg/wk TRT dose, and haven't gotten any smaller since I bumped it up to 500mg/wk a few weeks ago.

The only way to combat testicular atrophy is to use hCG to at least maintain some natural hormone production.

Any addition of test will make them shrink.

My testicles are like raisins and I could care less but if you want them plumped up for aesthetics then go for the HCG.

Balls will stay small until they are functioning. By natural recovery, HCG, PCT, or a combination of.

Even at a cruise dose they will shrink. Which is one of the reasons why some trt clinics also prescribe HCG. To maintain function in case one day may want a child. Also for aesthetic proposes.

So there is no long term health issues with that? I'm not having any kids. I had a vesectomy. Just want to make sure that long term is fine. Doesn't bother me, all of a sudden I just noticed it. Guess I need to find HCG then

So there is no long term health issues with that? I'm not having any kids. I had a vesectomy. Just want to make sure that long term is fine. Doesn't bother me, all of a sudden I just noticed it. Guess I need to find HCG then
Are you married? And if so does your wife care? If not fuck it. Neither my wife or I care so I don't bother.

Are you married? And if so does your wife care? If not fuck it. Neither my wife or I care so I don't bother.

Wife knows. I hade the vesectomy day before our honeymoon. We neither wanted kids, and she hated the patch. She doesn't care as long as it won't hurt my health long term.

I havnt touched HCG in a while but got some from a clinic recently, and man did my boys plump up. I wonder if that means i got some good sperm workin, or just looks bigger but no function. Im on TRT and hadnt used HCG in atleast 1.5 years

IML Gear Cream!
I really need some... My right nutt went up in my waist again after sex earlier.. Oi.. Talk about freaking out

Last edited:
Fuck man both of my balls disappear all the time after fucking! I dont care though makes my dick look bigger ;)

We fucked, I cummed inside of her, went to bathroom and grazed my sack and didn't feel anything... Almost had a melt

Im with ya Titan!
I have a solid workout routine for my meat but still have not got it to grow any bigger. Keeping a 5 o-clock shadow there and rabbit balls has done wonders though!

I like HCG on a cruise or run both and it's not just to keep my balls although I like them to be somewhat normal looking . HCG gives me a pick me up everytime . I just pinned some about an hour ago and for the rest of the day or two I will feel it . There's tons of good HCG out there , rarely faked and pretty cheap . On a run I like 500iu 2xweek and on cruise 250iu 2xweek .

Back