• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What happened to that guy who was going to be the board rep for the consumers?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He was going to pull back the curtain and expose all the bad sources :roflmao: that guy was a pisser

Good Question smokey.

I'm sorry Skip :roflmao:

Careful Smokey! That's b2gr your talking about. Aka tpc. Also dude has like a dozen gimmick accounts. Lol. Seriously he's cool.

Careful Smokey! That's b2gr your talking about. Aka tpc. Also dude has like a dozen gimmick accounts. Lol. Seriously he's cool.

Are any of his gimmick accounts women? Need to know before I end up e-knighting them.

If all the scams were reported to the masses there wouldn't be many sponsors left.

Heard he got banned because he called AY bunk

Lol, B2GR. He was gonna be our own personal Jesus.

He was just on here the other day. Me and him don't get along tho.

go easy!

theres not some conspiracy to protect some sponsors and not others
or some members and not others

go easy!

theres not some conspiracy to protect some sponsors and not others
or some members and not others

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not some of the people all the time.
and I know all to well about coverups and plausible denial. So yes there is.

Get Shredded!
:thinking:

whats your info?

you must think Mods are the only ones who know things.

nothing can be kept secret forever. That's thing about information. It flows.

my info? I just have heresay,conjecture , and bullshit.

Smokey y did u start this ....:roflmao:.....maybe he wanted to become a mod :thinking:...I surf this forum quite a bit hes a special guy or he thinks he is :coffee:...

Smokey likes to bring things up for discussion. And likes too stir shit up also lol

Smokey likes to bring things up for discussion. And likes too stir shit up also lol

From what I gathered from other discussion hes a reformed dick and he was with ama and he has a new screen name ...is this true ?:thinking:

Ok ...so he was tough guy or thought he was ..now im just sayin .....another thing is true he wants to b super mod too:thinking:

Back