• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle with d Bol armidex and sust + pct

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering when I should take my d Bol and armidex so it will maximize its efficiency. Same with the sust
Both At the same time?
In the morning ?
Before work out ?
With food without food

Injection first thing in the AM- will help with PIP because you will (or should) be moving around for the rest of the day. That'll help disperse the oil, stretch the muscle etc...

Arimidex- I'd take it right when you do the injection. That'll help you get into a routine of taking it same time every day, so you don't ask yourself "Shit, did I remember to take my AI today?"

DBol- You could split the dose, with half in the AM and half 30-60 minutes before your workout. Or take it all right before your workout. That'll depend on the dose you're taking.

Injection first thing in the AM- will help with PIP because you will (or should) be moving around for the rest of the day. That'll help disperse the oil, stretch the muscle etc...

Arimidex- I'd take it right when you do the injection. That'll help you get into a routine of taking it same time every day, so you don't ask yourself "Shit, did I remember to take my AI today?"

DBol- You could split the dose, with half in the AM and half 30-60 minutes before your workout. Or take it all right before your workout. That'll depend on the dose you're taking.

I Inject 2 times a week and ill just take armidex in the morning when I wake up and I'll take it when I inject on the 2 days (armidex is EOD and d Bol is ED)I'll take half my d Bol (25mg tab) I'm the morning then half before work out.

Sounds good ?

If possible oral AAS should be taken on a empty stomach . They are fat soluble and if taken with a meal with fat some may be bound up by fat and not absorbed . however some may get an upset stomach so food may be necessary .

If possible oral AAS should be taken on a empty stomach . They are fat soluble and if taken with a meal with fat some may be bound up by fat and not absorbed . however some may get an upset stomach so food may be necessary .
So if possible take d Bol and armidex on a empty stomach ? How long until you can eat food without affecting the pills ?

Also what are the ideal things I child be eating obviously A shit ton of proteins is needed and good calories I'm 6'4" 230 what would be the ideal meal/foods

Also what are the ideal things I child be eating obviously A shit ton of proteins is needed and good calories I'm 6'4" 230 what would be the ideal meal/foods
All the lean proteins, egg white/maybe a yolk or two, chicken breast, ground turkey, tuna, salmon, leafy greens, broccoli, brown rice, bananas, blueberries, pineapple, rolled oats. Also someone on here has a great high protein pancake recipe!!

So if possible take d Bol and armidex on a empty stomach ? How long until you can eat food without affecting the pills ?
An hour before eating is fine . Adex doesn't matter if taken on empty stomach but if you ever go to aromasin that needs to be taken WITH food as studies have shown it to greatly improve it's working . To gain muscle which I assume is your goal by your cycle you need at least 1.5 gram of protein per pound of BW . Carbs probably twice per pound of BW . It's a lot of food and requires some planning . Try to eat about every 3 hours through the day . Diet is critical to making gains . frequently guys complain about not making gains and it all comes back to eating enough . Don't rely on protein shakes . A few ore ok but the bulk of your nutrition must come from whole food . Good luck !

Back