• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

AbaXen Pharmacueticals lowered minimum and free shipping!!!

Mansir39

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Orals!!! - Don't Miss Out!!! - Limited Supply!

• [*=center]LIMITED SUPPLY
    [*=center]Orals are IN STOCK NOW
    [*=center]Notice the DOSAGES! Many are TWICE the dose of many labs, GREAT VALUE!
    [*=center]Ours are CAPSULED. No breaking, no brittleness, no moisture issues. Great for storage.
    [*=center]Orals may not be back in stock for a while after they sell out!
    [*=center]Once they're sold out, it would be weeks and weeks until we restock orals!

Minimum Order - LOWERED - ThisMonth Only

• [*=center]Our already low minimum order has been reduced.
    [*=center]New Minimum Order: $100

FREE SHIPPING On Orders $150+

• [*=center]Use the discount code: freeship15 when checking out.
    [*=center]We'll never offer free shipping again!

READ BELOW!
- NO CUSTOMS for North American (USA) customers!
- Some customers have received their packages with-in only TWO DAYS after sending payment!
- NOBODY waits a week or longer, EVER!
- Orals are in stock NOW, but not for long!

ORALS STILL AVAILABLE... ORDER NOW.. ALL ORDERS OVER $150 GET FREE SHIPPING WITH DISCOUNT CODE: freeship15 AT CHECKOUT.. ALL ORDERS OVER $250 ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN OUR MONTHLY DRAWING FOR $250 IN FREE ABAXEN PRODUCTS... JUST ASK LAST MONTHS WINNER "DROSKI"

Some of you may say so what, free shipping but let me tell you this....its HUGE and Ill tell you why. Like me, most of you have dealt with sources both foreign and domestic and know that shipping is always higher than Abaxens standard rate....and then with other sources you play the waiting game, sometimes a very long time........so now not only have they let you not pay for shipping but it arrives before you know it....its as if some little elf is sitting in the corner waiting for your order to come through, a printer spits it out and he runs around packs it up and sends it out immediately to you. Virtually no waiting. Its amazing....Alot of time and energy has gone into their customer service and there is no comparison to anywhere else.....so when he says free shipping...its really unbelievable because I would have gladly paid an extra hundred dollars to other sources if they could get the gear to me as fast as abaxen does and his is free!!!

Some of you may say so what, free shipping but let me tell you this....its HUGE and Ill tell you why. Like me, most of you have dealt with sources both foreign and domestic and know that shipping is always higher than Abaxens standard rate....and then with other sources you play the waiting game, sometimes a very long time........so now not only have they let you not pay for shipping but it arrives before you know it....its as if some little elf is sitting in the corner waiting for your order to come through, a printer spits it out and he runs around packs it up and sends it out immediately to you. Virtually no waiting. Its amazing....Alot of time and energy has gone into their customer service and there is no comparison to anywhere else.....so when he says free shipping...its really unbelievable because I would have gladly paid an extra hundred dollars to other sources if they could get the gear to me as fast as abaxen does and his is free!!!
^^^ exactly ^^^

ALL ORALS ARE STILL AVAILABLE EXCEPT NOLVA AND CLOMID. DO TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS THOSE TWO PRODUCTS SOLD OUT FAST.SO DONT WAIT FOR OTHER COMPOUNDS TO RUN OUT ORDER NOW.. ALL ORDERS OVER $150 GET FREE SHIPPING WITH DISCOUNT CODE: freeship15 AT CHECKOUT.. ALL ORDERS OVER $250 ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN OUR MONTHLY DRAWING FOR $250 IN FREE ABAXEN PRODUCTS..

HOW MANY MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO SAVE MONEY CAN WE OFFER BEFORE YOU STOP WAITING AND PLACE YOUR ORDER.. NOW WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME TO STOCK UP ON ORALS FOR YOUR UPCOMING WINTER CYCLE.. ORDER 1 BOTTLE OF ANY OF THE 3 BLENDS (MASS,CUT OR XXX) AND DEDUCT $15 OF YOUR TOTAL WHEN YOU SUBMIT PAYMENT...
Lets not forget about all the great opportunities for free gear and personal discount codes.. Its as easy as posting your TD pic to receive 10% off and log your abaxen cycle to receive 2 freebottles.. Even though not everyone will qualify for our x-factor program everyone can still enjoy our gear with discounts and chances at free gear.. Lets not forget the monthly drawing for $250in free products.. All orders of $250 or more will automatically be entered..
At ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS we put customer satisfaction and quality above all else!!!

Awesome deals and they just keep running them. Some of you better hop up on some of this stuff before it just disappears and your that guy thinking what if. Not a good way to be living life.

Awesome deals and they just keep running them. Some of you better hop up on some of this stuff before it just disappears and your that guy thinking what if. Not a good way to be living life.

Not at all bro .. I have said it time and time again.. Don't sit and wait thinking you want to hear reviews then when they are all about how great the gear is you finally decide to order only to find that we are sold out .. Not a good feeling ..

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE GUYS.. CHECK OUT OUR REDUCED PRICES ON ALL OF OUR BLENDS.. NOW YOU CAN SAVE $15 - $40 BY BUYING THE BLEND THAN IF BOUGHT SEPERATELY.. REMEMBER ALL IT TAKES IS 1 BOTTLE TO GET YOUR ENTIRE ORDER SHIPPED FOR FREE.. JUST DEDUCT $15 OFF YOUR PAYMENT AT TIME OF SUBMISSION.. AND LETS NOT FORGET ANY ORDER OVER $150 CAN USE DISCOUNT CODE: freeship15 TO RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING.. ORALS STILL AVAILABLE SO STOCK UP NOW WHILE YOU CAN... http://WWW.LEVRAM.US

SO MANY GREAT OPPORTUNITIES THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO LIST THEM IN ONE THREAD.. OUR MIN ORDER IS CURRENTLY $100 AND ANY ORDER OVER $150 CAN USE DISCOUNT CODE freeship15 TO RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON THAT ORDER..

OUR 3 BLENDS (MASS,XXX,CUT) HAVE BEEN REDUCED AND ANY ORDER, OVER THE MINIMUM, THAT CONTAINS ATLEAST 1 BOTTLE OF BLEND CAN DEDUCT $15 AT TIME OF PAYMENT SUBMISSION.

ALL ORDERS OVER $250 ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN OUR MONTHLY DRAWING HELD ON THE 1ST OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH FOR $250 IN FREE ABAXEN PRODUCTS.

ANY PERSON WHO POSTS A TD PRODUCT PIC IN OUR CUSTOMER PRODUCT PIC THREAD WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT CODE GOOD FOR 10% OFF NEXT ORDER.

ANY PERSON RUNNING A DETAILED LOG OF THEIR ABAXEN CYCLE IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE 2 FREE BOTTLES OF ABAXEN GEAR.

ORALS ARE IN STOCK AND TREN ACE AND TEST PROP HAVE BEEN RESTOCKED WITH LIMITED SUPPLY SO PUT YOUR ORDERS IN NOW AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE OF THESE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR CUSTOMERS!!

include 1 bottle of any of our 3 blends (mass, xxx or cut blend) and deducy $15 off your total at time of payment.. we have also reduced the price on blends to make it that much more apealing.. why purchase seperate and not only pay more but inject more when you can get it all in one.. We also have a current discount code freeship15 for all orders over $150 to receive free shipping.. Clomid, Tren ace and Test prop are now back in stock with limited quantities so dont wait, place your order today!!

SO MANY GREAT OPPORTUNITIES THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO LIST THEM IN ONE THREAD.. OUR MIN ORDER IS CURRENTLY $100 AND ANY ORDER OVER $150 CAN USE DISCOUNT CODE freeship15 TO RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON THAT ORDER..

OUR 3 BLENDS (MASS,XXX,CUT) HAVE BEEN REDUCED AND ANY ORDER, OVER THE MINIMUM, THAT CONTAINS ATLEAST 1 BOTTLE OF BLEND CAN DEDUCT $15 AT TIME OF PAYMENT SUBMISSION.

ALL ORDERS OVER $250 ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN OUR MONTHLY DRAWING HELD ON THE 1ST OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH FOR $250 IN FREE ABAXEN PRODUCTS.

ANY PERSON WHO POSTS A TD PRODUCT PIC IN OUR CUSTOMER PRODUCT PIC THREAD WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT CODE GOOD FOR 10% OFF NEXT ORDER.

ANY PERSON RUNNING A DETAILED LOG OF THEIR ABAXEN CYCLE IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE 2 FREE BOTTLES OF ABAXEN GEAR.

Any customer who wishes to be included in our $500 drawing should write a review with a pic of the products in our review thread and send a link to support@levram.us from the email address used to place your order.

PUT YOUR ORDERS IN NOW AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE OF THESE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR CUSTOMERS!!

Wow, always good to see what you guys come out with next! Great looking opportunities here Mansir :clapping:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOW MANY MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO SAVE MONEY CAN WE OFFER BEFORE YOU STOP WAITING AND PLACE YOUR ORDER.. NOW WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME TO STOCK UP ON ORALS FOR YOUR UPCOMING WINTER CYCLE.. ORDER 1 BOTTLE OF ANY OF THE 3 BLENDS (MASS,CUT OR XXX) AND DEDUCT $15 OF YOUR TOTAL WHEN YOU SUBMIT PAYMENT...
Lets not forget about all the great opportunities for free gear and personal discount codes.. Its as easy as posting your TD pic to receive 10% off and log your abaxen cycle to receive 2 freebottles.. Even though not everyone will qualify for our x-factor program everyone can still enjoy our gear with discounts and chances at free gear.. Lets not forget the monthly drawing for $250in free products.. All orders of $250 or more will automatically be entered..
At ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS we put customer satisfaction and quality above all else!!!
AND NOW ANY CUSTOMER WHO POSTS A REVIEW ONLY NEED TO EMAIL A LINK OF THE REVIEW TO SUPPORT@LEVRAM.US TO BE ENTERED IN OUR $500 DRAWING!!

Back