• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I made a friend :)

crossfitchic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been looking on here with an app on my phone but when i got home i decided to log in on my computer and I had a friend request!!! Bye Pinterest, I think I have a new addiction lol. Most of you boys crack me up. A little crazy and horny but for the most part funny. I might use some of this stuff on my Psych papers. People keep msging me asking if im on IM. What is IM? Instant messenger?

I have been looking on here with an app on my phone but when i got home i decided to log in on my computer and I had a friend request!!! Bye Pinterest, I think I have a new addiction lol. Most of you boys crack me up. A little crazy and horny but for the most part funny. I might use some of this stuff on my Psych papers. People keep msging me asking if im on IM. What is IM? Instant messenger?

Haha, it's the other Forum that allot of the members here are on and allot of them came from IMF or are still active on both Forums. IronMag Forums is what they keep asking about.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/forum.php?

A little crazy and horny for the most part? Is there a sarcasm font here, I'd like to use it

Not as well behaved as here?? Oh my!! I think that says a lot. I already delved into the "pit" here accidentally.

Omg is that all you guys do on here?

lol it gets far worse. Stay away from pit threads talking about tranny's. Seriously. But there really are a lot of good people here and tons of info. If you want a walk around let me know

lol it gets far worse. Stay away from pit threads talking about tranny's. Seriously. But there really are a lot of good people here and tons of info. If you want a walk around let me know

Yes I already went to the pit by accident. Lol

You went to the pit and you're still here? You're brave. I try to avoid that side of the tracks

Get Shredded!
Is it too soon to ask for nudes?

Ask her for nudz and THEN be nice. Your better then that backwards behavior. I'm disappointed in you

The boys here and at IM remind me of the story of the little kid with the pet rabbit, He loved that rabbit so much that he hugged it and squeezed it so hard that he ended up killing it. Thats usually what happens to the women who roll thru here. My advice would be to roll with the punches, don't take anything to seriously, and remember there are dicks here, just like you meet in bars and food stores and anywhere else you go. But if you have an open mind and like a good laugh now and then, you can get that here and at IM. Good luck and I hope you stick around for a while.......:coffee:

oh what it must be like to be a female in this world...

my ego would be out of this fucking world

hi , and welcome there is a lot of good dudes here for sure with the knowledge of gear also some ladys that have been around for a min that might have some lady insite on gear to . feel this place out youll be glad you did . later ...

cheapthreads out.....

move to source checking ...seemed to be the heart of the thread really

The boys here and at IM remind me of the story of the little kid with the pet rabbit, He loved that rabbit so much that he hugged it and squeezed it so hard that he ended up killing it. Thats usually what happens to the women who roll thru here. My advice would be to roll with the punches, don't take anything to seriously, and remember there are dicks here, just like you meet in bars and food stores and anywhere else you go. But if you have an open mind and like a good laugh now and then, you can get that here and at IM. Good luck and I hope you stick around for a while.......:coffee:

way to introduce yourself and your future post bro...love it....

Come visit the real men over at imf. Im a mod over there and will get you free gear:coffee:

Back