• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newb

Johnm159

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys Ive been reading a lot and thinking of doing a first cycle. Im 29yrs old, 5'11 190lbs. 13% bf. Im going to do 500mg of test cyp e3d for 10 weeks. My question is PCT and AI. should I run my AI around 4 weeks or just as needed? Also, should I start pct 2 weeks after last injection and what dosage of clomid and nolva should I run? Thanks in advance for your help!

Also... ive done test and winny but never a complete cycle. I was too young and dumb to listen to anyone.

welcome sir .. i think some one else will chime in to help you with this ok sit tight theres good smart guys here that can help so dont worry ..

cheapthreads out.......

First, I would advise you do more reading/research. As spending time on forums and reading a few books (ANABOLICS by William Llewellyn is a good start) on the subject should tell you more than enough. Secondly I hope you meant 250mg cyp e3d. 500 e3d is 2x what your first cycle should be.

As for your AI the only REAL way to tell is blood work. Some guys recommend you run your AI as needed while others will use it throughout. Since this is your first cycle and (hopefully) about 500mg/wk of test I think you should only run it when you see signs of high e2. Estrogen has many benefits to health and bodybuilding and it's not good to squash it like some guys will preemptively.

PCT should start 2 weeks after your last pin of cyp. If you're running BOTH nolva and clomid I would recommend Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 50/50/25/25 or even 25/25/12.5/12.5 would be sufficient.

Last edited:
Yes I meant 250mg e3d or 500mg a week.. thanks!

Sorry for the typo. 1gram would be insane haha

you start the AI from day one and run at baseline doses.

Then when you get bloodwork you can read the numbers and adjust accordingly. You may be lucky and find you don't even need it but its not worth the risk to assume that from the get go.

Thanks guys for the help! I've decided to get blood work done before my cycle, but at what point during the cycle should I go back for more blood work? Week 5?

First, I would advise you do more reading/research. As spending time on forums and reading a few books (ANABOLICS by William Llewellyn is a good start) on the subject should tell you more than enough. Secondly I hope you meant 250mg cyp e3d. 500 e3d is 2x what your first cycle should be.

As for your AI the only REAL way to tell is blood work. Some guys recommend you run your AI as needed while others will use it throughout. Since this is your first cycle and (hopefully) about 500mg/wk of test I think you should only run it when you see signs of high e2. Estrogen has many benefits to health and bodybuilding and it's not good to squash it like some guys will preemptively.

PCT should start 2 weeks after your last pin of cyp. If you're running BOTH nolva and clomid I would recommend Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 50/50/25/25 or even 25/25/12.5/12.5 would be sufficient.

Someone does their homework.

IML Gear Cream!
250mg e3d test.

Aromasin at 12.5mg e3d also. Decrease dose if you're not having estrogen sides. Increase if you are.

Back