• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

if pack is seized

doyoudo911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1) if its seized crossing the pond, do you always get a postcard iin the mail?
2) if seized can u order from another source monthSSS later to same add?

1) if its seized crossing the pond, do you always get a postcard iin the mail?
2) if seized can u order from another source monthSSS later to same add?

1) no, not always it depends on who seizes it, if homeland security seizes it u may get a visit from them.
2) not a smart idea, your address will get flagged, go open up a PO Box.

Sound advise !

if no one showed up, and got nothing in the mail, might it mean the pack may have never been shipped? they gave a tracking number, but when looked up it was never updated. Im just not trying to spend additional money on a dam PO box

There may be quite a few months lag time. I have known guys getting a letter 5 months later.

:thinking: interesting! PO it is!

Yep, that's what you should be doing in the first place. Don't ever use your real address. What would you do if cops showed up at your door?

IML Gear Cream!
Yep, that's what you should be doing in the first place. Don't ever use your real address. What would you do if cops showed up at your door?

Probably offer them some coffee and a game of modern warfare 3.

The correct answer is: I would decline the notion that I ever ordered a package, let alone that I am the rightful owner of the package he has for me. I would not touch the package. This is my standard protocol if I'm ever told a signature is required for a package of illegal drugs.

That and I don't even want any illegal drugs. Yuck, get those away from me.

Probably offer them some coffee and a game of modern warfare 3.
Modern warfare seriously bro, donuts and a re-run of cops episode stored in the DVD ready to go. :)

Well having a PO box does not get you around the chance of getting busted.

Well having a PO box does not get you around the chance of getting busted.

^^^ EXACTLY-using your reg addy is the same. The trick is NOT signing for the pack. ANYBODY can send you a pack. An enemy can send you a pack just to screw with you.Just look and tell them you have NOTHING ordered rom ANYWHERE that you would have to sign for and it kills the deal right there.
BTW- seizure letters come from US customs Dept of Homeland Security and they mail out thousands daily.Changing your addy does nothing IMO.-Luck-OD

The correct answer is: I would decline the notion that I ever ordered a package, let alone that I am the rightful owner of the package he has for me. I would not touch the package. This is my standard protocol if I'm ever told a signature is required for a package of illegal drugs.

That and I don't even want any illegal drugs. Yuck, get those away from me.

high-five-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-196.gif

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Back