• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

camera crew

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haha some kid from my home town got the news crew with the fuck her right in the pussy cameo

I've seen it a few times on YouTube. What's that all about, kid prank ? I'm gonna try it with the wife tonight, I'll report my findings.

:thinking: maybe somethings missing :coffee:....

Fuck her right in the pussy!

This old dude started makin cameos on live news sayin fuck her right in the pussy and someone did it in my hometown

- - - Updated - - -

Also I am jealous. I am out of trees so no blazing tonight for me n u fucks gotta rub in the medical.

What's hot in the medical strains these days?

My favorite right now is a sativa, Chem 91 or Chem dog, heard it called both. I stay away from indica, interferes with my abilities as a neurosurgeon.

Oh, and fuck her right in the pussy!

Last edited:
Man I wish I could smoke like I used to. I smoke on weekends just cause it makes me not wanna do much during the week.

Back