• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good lab name ideas?

Mr. Blayze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I plan on eventually having my own lab. Selling either online or physically.

I want my own lab name. I have ordered all of my homebrew equipment and I am by no means advertising a lab.

I was trying to come up with an interesting lab name that people will just remember when they see it. Unfortunley I couldn't come up with anything...

Any ideas?

Again, I am not trying to advertise I am just asking for advice on a cool lab name to label my vials and what not...

Sorry if this is the wrong section. I was unsure of which section to use.

How about MLG labs?

Haha,

I actually used to order from MLG...

Way under-dosed and they also recently jipped some people and ran with the money. I decided to make my own and possibly try selling locally and domestically...

Way cheaper to buy your own materials...

VAgina labs. "Gear so good you gotta keep poking it with your needle"

Hmmmm

Last edited:
Hells yes. This is what we need on here. Another homebrewer turned into a "lab". We don't have like 20 of those infections waiting to happen..... can't wait.

Like i said im not trying to advertise I was just looking for advice man

IML Gear Cream!
In that case. Dont even worry about the name. Just make some fake accounts and praise your lab. Sell your dirty gear cheap, and if you can afford it buy a mod as a rep and then your gtg bro. It's all the rage now. Look at the sponsors. There are like 50 of them now. If you didn't know jack shit about what your doing and started tomm, you would already be better than half of them. Good luck. As far as the name - Noob Dirty Gear Labs - sounds cool.

In that case. Dont even worry about the name. Just make some fake accounts and praise your lab. Sell your dirty gear cheap, and if you can afford it buy a mod as a rep and then your gtg bro. It's all the rage now. Look at the sponsors. There are like 50 of them now. If you didn't know jack shit about what your doing and started tomm, you would already be better than half of them. Good luck. As far as the name - Noob Dirty Gear Labs - sounds cool.

:roflmao:

Pars n more

Or, uh, blayze labs

NOT Veggie Oil Labz

heavyironsoil

Abscess 'n Asses Labs

DOA Labs

Or DEA Pharma

Lolz.... But with so many guys that joined in the last couple years, they wouldn't know who parsifal or raws n more are. Both those fuckers took me for some money back in the day, and like a dumb ass I sent some money to MLG too.

Fuckin noobs bro, they don't know how good it is. Genxxl bust? When peptide suppliers were off duty cops? Remember bigBenJ robbing everyone? Mex being good and then bad and then good and then bad and then... So much ass fuckery back then lol

Back