• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with pinning

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinned a million times, fairly experienced and I'm starting to wonder what the heck I'm doing wrong. I bleed every inject, no matter the location. My method is the same every time. I don't jab too hard but very smooth, I hit the muscle, keep fresh needle in for 30 seconds to let oil disperse and blood comes out of every spot every single time. Am I alone here or are there others?

What locations are you using? What size/gauge needle. In my glutes I get a small dot sometimes. But never in my ventro glutes.

This is just my experience with it, but I only pin my outer quads.

I just stick myself, inject, and right when it's done I take it right out.

9/10 of the time I get no blood or anything. The other 1/10 of the time I might get a tiny droplet.

leave it in for 30 seconds? that might be your problem right there. +1 for z track method

IML Gear Cream!
I leave it in every time. I bleed so bad on glute no matter what. Z track in locations like delt and glutes are really tough

I bleed a little almost always no matter where I pin even sub-q hcg or gh I most often get a little drop.... No worries!

Ive had a few bleeders in my quads but not even a speck of blood any time I've injected my glutes. haven't had the balls to go VG yet though...:nono:

I z track after I'm done pinning and just hold it for about 30 seconds works just as well as z tracking before sticking the needle through and is a little easier.. Stops blood and oil from coming out

I feel like the longer i take to get through that first 1/16" the more likely i am to bleed. Like, the more the skin "feels" the needle, the more likely i am to bleed(the more it hurts basically). This is the correlation I've made. But it's not 100% all the time.

Back