• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre Cook meals / microwave

gberland

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I decided to start pre cooking my meet an some carbs only potatoes , rice I'll cook an make more every like 3 days , I'm really digging it saving me a lot of time mind u takes away some flavour but like Sean shark says. We eat for performance not taste , another question I have is does cooking in a microwave take away nutritonal value? Ex: I cooked 4 or 5 eggs in the microwave for 2:20min an then eat them after with whole wheat toast , I heard some douch bag at work that just started lifting like 6 months ago say. Soon as u cook something this way it loses its nutrion value ?? Is cooking eggs really that bad for me?

A difference of maybe 1g of protein per egg. Honestly they don't have that much in them to begin with. Just cook em unless your drinking a blender meal obviously. Personally I'd prefer to just fry with some olive oil. Raw eggs tend to upset my stomach so I only do 2 raw per day and its with my night time protein/homemade weight gainer that I drink every night before bed.

Cool. But ya man as for cooking my eggs no go dude I work 12-14 hr days during my 10 day work rotation if I can save even 5min in the morning when I wake up means the WORLD!!

Thanks tho I just googled it also it will help to add a bit of water and seal the container while cooking them

I'm a nurse and work 11-13 hour shifts. to fit training around this and to eat properly I have to pre-cook a lot of my meals. Prepping my food for the week helps me time wise and it enables me to stay on track with nutrition, giving me more time for training etc. If microwaving removes some nutrients its a very small amount as its not affected by results aesthetically or performance wise. :)

Back