• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test and tren dosages

Allskill87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just wondering what dosage everyone runs of each. iv been doing 500 test e and 400 tren e a week. going to get tren a next time thinking about doing 500 test 600 tren? whats everyone's opinion on running tren higher thn test?

You will get so many different answers bro. It really boils down to what works best for you. Some like high tren, saying it reduces sides. Other like high test. You have to experiment and see what works best.

I thought I liked my test at 1g and tren at 600

but hence my recent thread about nip leakage I'm rethinking things.

now I'm doing 500 tren 600 test really no sides to speak of.

Thanks. Yeah iv heard tren at higher dosage is better iv
Been thinking about running it higher now. Never had any sides really.

600-700 tren, 250-500 test. Sides are minimal...occasional night sweats and not-so-infrequent homicidal rage.

My next run I'm doning 250mg test and 400mg Tren. Looking to add some Mast in with it but can't find any Mast-e

I have run tren ace a couple of times now. I have played with higher numbers but my sweet spot is test-250mg and tren ace-350mg a week.

I tried 525mg of tren ace a week but did not get anything extra out of it except I got some sides at the higher dose. Mostly I started sweating a bit in bed and lethargy was more noticeable.

IML Gear Cream!
so correct me if im wrong. the reason you would want to have a higher dosage of tren because its obviously stronger and test and tren hit the same receptors?

Two things:

Tren is five times more anabolic and androgenic then test. So why run a lot of test?

You do not need a lot of tren to get the benefits.

Yes. Another reason to run tren higher than test. Let the tren shine!

My next run I'm doning 250mg test and 400mg Tren. Looking to add some Mast in with it but can't find any Mast-e

Go check out superior labs! I like their mast-e and sus when cruise mode. Still makes you a walking woody :)

Test 750 tren 350 is what I've done. I may try higher tren next time but still lower than test.

I tried high tren and low test, sides were awful. The next time around did high test lower tren, barely any sides.

I've ran low tren high test, and high tren low test, honestly I got sides either way, but with higher test I felt more energized stronger, roided out, low test high tren made me lethargic, paranoid, couldn't sleep, when I run tren again I'm gonna run it very low, like maybe hit 400 a week of test and start with a front load of tren e at 200 mg then just follow up once a week with 100 mg. Watch, I'll make great gains, tren is so damn strong that the combo would be like running a gram of test. Just my theory. I'll let everyone know how it go's.

I've ran low tren high test, and high tren low test, honestly I got sides either way, but with higher test I felt more energized stronger, roided out, low test high tren made me lethargic, paranoid, couldn't sleep, when I run tren again I'm gonna run it very low, like maybe hit 400 a week of test and start with a front load of tren e at 200 mg then just follow up once a week with 100 mg. Watch, I'll make great gains, tren is so damn strong that the combo would be like running a gram of test. Just my theory. I'll let everyone know how it go's.

I had had same sides on high tren and low test...the paranoia was the worst.

Get Shredded!
I still enjoy reading these threads, srs. High tren, low test for me.

I am winding down my first tren run.. I have run tren ace 500-700mg (started 500 and made increases) and test e 275mg weekly.. I have gotten great results but am feeling the effects more and more each day.. I plan on a 6-8 week cruise then I will run test at 650mg and tren at 325mg to see how I feel on that ratio. I believe everyone is different and the only real way to know what works best for you personally is to try both and see which works best for you..

I have never used tren before....I have been just a simple test/deca guy with the occasional dbol ...after checking out some info on here about it I am sold...I am ready to break away from my usual and begin to run different things starting with tren

I am 31, 6'4", right around 265lbs and give or take 18-20% bf (I just started bringing a solid diet back into play eating smart and healthy 6 times a day). I have been lifting for about 12 years....I'd say about the last 5-6 seriously...my usual test/deca run was about test 600mg a week with deca at 400 a week never really went much higher than that got decent gains and felt good...I'm big but not a monster

any thoughts on an entry level tren/test cycle? Or should I add something else too? Not sure I am ready for the real fancy mixes but looking to at least step my game up from the norm...any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have never used tren before....I have been just a simple test/deca guy with the occasional dbol ...after checking out some info on here about it I am sold...I am ready to break away from my usual and begin to run different things starting with tren

I am 31, 6'4", right around 265lbs and give or take 18-20% bf (I just started bringing a solid diet back into play eating smart and healthy 6 times a day). I have been lifting for about 12 years....I'd say about the last 5-6 seriously...my usual test/deca run was about test 600mg a week with deca at 400 a week never really went much higher than that got decent gains and felt good...I'm big but not a monster

any thoughts on an entry level tren/test cycle? Or should I add something else too? Not sure I am ready for the real fancy mixes but looking to at least step my game up from the norm...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Going from Nandrolone (Deca) to tren is going to be a blast! If you are looking to get that definition and separation tren is the ticket after bulking on Deca.

I have talked to a lot of vets and they like the higher tren, lower test and it has worked for me. Go for tren ace so if there are issues with sides that become intolerable on your first run it will clear your system fast. The highest you should run tren is 350mg a week and keep your test at TRT dose, somewhere in the 200-250mg a week range.

You can bump the tren after 3-4 weeks to 525mg a week if you want but that is a lot of tren. Tren is a very powerful compound, you do not need a lot for it to shine. A downside to running a lot of tren is the sides get worse.

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the advice man...I am looking forward to beginning my first tren cycle...I have done the test/deca thing for years on and off now so I feel I can bring myself to new levels by introducing new mixes....but I'll ease into like you suggest I haven't ever had a prob with sides however I really wasn't getting too crazy with the doses...what's the common sides for tren....just sweats, aggression and estro probs?

Thanks a lot for the advice man...I am looking forward to beginning my first tren cycle...I have done the test/deca thing for years on and off now so I feel I can bring myself to new levels by introducing new mixes....but I'll ease into like you suggest I haven't ever had a prob with sides however I really wasn't getting too crazy with the doses...what's the common sides for tren....just sweats, aggression and estro probs?

Tren does not Aromatize so you do not need to run an AI for it but you should run a low dose of Aromasin at 12.5mg a day for the test you are running.

If you have issues with something like anger or anxiety tren will make these traits worse. If you are laid back they will be less of an issue. You will sweat more in the gym and you could have night sweats and insomnia but not guaranteed. Some people also suffer from drop in cardio function.

I think if you start at 350mg tren-A and test at 200-250mg a week that will be your best bet to keep these sides at bay and you will get great results.

Ok...I am pretty laid back by nature so I should be able to handle that aspect of it....would anastrozole be fine instead of aromasin? I have access to pharma quality...

That's to combat any funny business going on in the nips right? I believe that's what I have read before...

Ok...I am pretty laid back by nature so I should be able to handle that aspect of it....would anastrozole be fine instead of aromasin? I have access to pharma quality...

Anastrozole is fine.

Use Caber over prami if you can. Caber or prami is for prolactin issues and milky nipples. I have run without Caber before and it can be done but you must have labs to confirm your prolactin levels are in check. I have run Caber at .5mg twice a week.

Back