• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test only First Cycle

Zorbok97

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am deciding to run a test only cycle as my first cycle. Looking to place the order soon but I want to get some more info on what I should have an should expect. I have clomid for my pct and I plan on running test e for 10-12 weeks at 350-450mg. Basically what should I expect from running this? I was thinking of a test only cycle mainly due to it being my first and I want to assess my body reacting to it, before I add dbol or anything like that.
Should I have an ai on hand? Lastly, how many bottles should I purchase for a 10-12 week cycle? Thanks guys!

Stats:
21 years old
Experience: 6 years of training
Height: 5'10
Body fat: roughly 10%

Id stick with 500mgs... and if you feel like you can handle more maybe up it to 750mgs at week 9. If your diet and training are on point you can make very good progress. Keep an ai on hand as well.

500 a week is good for a first timer. 2-3 vials is enough for what youre looking for

I would get nolva to add to your pct.

And i would do 12.5mg aromasin daily til you get labs done mid cycle.

12 weeks 500mg test e , 2 1cc shots per week , every 3rd day
12.5 aromasin daily
Clomid and nolva for pct
50/50/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva

I suggest you
Get labs done before , mid and after cycle

Eat a lot , train hard and you will be surprised at the results.

The first cycle is always the best cycle if done rite ;)

12.5 aromasin daily
Clomid and nolva for pct
50/50/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva

I suggest you

Great advise here. To add to you last question OP, 3 vials should be suffice but I like to get 1 or 2 extra for just in case purposes like something happening to the vial, wanting to up the dose or extend the cycle. Also with your pct you can lower the dose. 50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nolva with aromasin from start of cycle to end of pct. that's how I use to run mine accept I also used HCG.

Great advise here. To add to you last question OP, 3 vials should be suffice but I like to get 1 or 2 extra for just in case purposes like something happening to the vial, wanting to up the dose or extend the cycle. Also with your pct you can lower the dose. 50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nolva with aromasin from start of cycle to end of pct. that's how I use to run mine accept I also used HCG.

I always keep a stockpile of compounds. I like to get it when I can, never know when a source will disappear.

12.5 aromasin daily
Clomid and nolva for pct
50/50/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva

I suggest you

I really like this stack a lot, not a fan of two shots a week but it sounds worth it. Now how would I go about recovering after the cycle? What's the chances of losing gains when running test. I've only read with pro hormones, there's a major chance to lose everything, but I'm not quite sure about test and real gear cycles. Thank you guys very much for your input, really helping me out!

Back