• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NPP & Test E cycle Advice

TinoG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting ready for my third cycle. Wanted to do Test E & NPP. I'm reading different opinions on the Test E with NPP. Seems like Test P is more recommended with the NPP. I already have the Test E on hand. Should I save the Test E and pick up some prop? Or just go ahead with what I have?

Last Cycle= Test E 500 wk , Dbol kick , Bridged with Winny till PCT.

Test e is fine in this case . The thinking is since you are injecting Npp eod might as well stick with another fast ester and pin that eod as well . Also some people say they hold less water on test p so if this is a concern . But test e with npp is a very good cycle . Test e at about 600mg/wk with Npp at about 350mg/wk is golden . Train with intensity and plenty of clean food and you will make very good gains .

I am doing this aswell. As 69 said. Only problem I have is my NPP is giving me horrible pip so hard to do eod

Test e is fine in this case . The thinking is since you are injecting Npp eod might as well stick with another fast ester and pin that eod as well . Also some people say they hold less water on test p so if this is a concern . But test e with npp is a very good cycle . Test e at about 600mg/wk with Npp at about 350mg/wk is golden . Train with intensity and plenty of clean food and you will make very good gains .

Thats what i was hoping. Thanks for the info. It makes sense to run the prop since your pinning EOD anyway. If i like the NPP I will run it with prop next run.

I am doing this aswell. As 69 said. Only problem I have is my NPP is giving me horrible pip so hard to do eod

Is this your first NPP run? I got bad PIP with my first test e cycle, tried a new source and no PIP at all.

You will definitely use the test-e in the future. I would get some prop so you can pin test and npp at the same time.

I will be running test e and npp soon. First time with npp, so looking for some nice gains. Then cruise, then back on the tren train!!!!

where are you pinning and with what ?

You will definitely use the test-e in the future. I would get some prop so you can pin test and npp at the same time.
I have been strongly leaning towards doing this just for the pinning schedule.

IML Gear Cream!
ive heard npp cwn be painful...is this just certain sources or the compound itself?

ive heard npp cwn be painful...is this just certain sources or the compound itself?

Some people are sensitive to phenlyprop.

For me the Phenylprop in NPP has a little bite to it compared to ace or straight prop. But it is not debilitating nor does it limit my WO routine.

I have read there are some how cannot handle it at all but it is very rare.

I am also personally sensitive to the phenylpropionate ester. I have tried the highest quality stuff, and it was somewhat better but still had a little bite. But I agree for most people it shouldn't be a problem

I know this thread is a little old, but there seems to be some question about this cycle still.

I'm currently running this cycle for the 2nd time. I pin 3 times per week (mon, wed, Fri). Test E @ 525 mg/week and NPP @ 390 mg/week. I kicked off the cycle with an additional 100 mg of test prop on my pin days for the first 3 weeks. Some folks get overly set on the idea that short esters always need to be ran together, but it's not true. For this cycle, if you run both NPP and Test prop, you'd need to pin a SH#$ Load of oil/gear! That's around 1.5 - 2.0 cc's of test prop every other day along with 1.3 - 1.5 cc's of NPP. That's just miserable, especially since test prop is already somewhat unpleasant at best for most people. Instead, I'd rather pin 0.7 cc's of Test E with my 1.3 cc's of NPP (Test E just makes the NPP that much more painless after dilution). While I'm kick starting with the additional test prop, it's not much fun, but I get results quicker and then just cruise with the Test E once it has kicked in.

NPP shouldn't have too much PIP. It does take a few shots in each muscle to get used to it, but after that, it's no biggie. I can pin 2.0 cc's of NPP in my quads now with minimal discomfort. Just take it easy for the first 2-3 weeks and spread out those shots into different muscle groups, instead of pinning the full amount into one muscle. You will get used to it.

I'm extremely susceptible to water retention, which I control with Aromasin on pin days after week 3. This is a pretty dry cycle for me even with test E. NPP doesn't give me any sides or water weight. It's a great compound. Hope you enjoy.

Back