• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cigars

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK gents, who smokes cigars and what's your favorite kind? Me? Cohiba. Discuss.

:coffee:

Pcp... anything other than sherm is childs play. Put on your big boy pants G.

Hammer and Sickle. Love the hint of black pepper.
Great with a single malt scotch, makers mark or a decent gin.

Also makes a great wrap when ya dig the guts out:winkfinger:

My cigars have to be vaginalky dipped, preferably if she is on the rag.

I've been smoking cigars for close to 20yrs now. I have an end-table humidor here at home and it currently has 700+ in it. My three hobbies are: Lifting, Cigars, Motorcycles....pussy doesn't count, it's like water, can't live w/o it. :)

I've been through the cubans and usually have some on hand since I travel to Europe frequently.

My go to sticks right now are:
Room 101
Master Collection 1
Namakubi
Daruma
Tatauje 10th Anny
Liga Privada
UF-13
Feral Flying Pig
No. 9

I've been smoking cigars for close to 20yrs now. I have an end-table humidor here at home and it currently has 700+ in it. My three hobbies are: Lifting, Cigars, Motorcycles....pussy doesn't count, it's like water, can't live w/o it. :)

I've been through the cubans and usually have some on hand since I travel to Europe frequently.

My go to sticks right now are:
Room 101
Master Collection 1
Namakubi
Daruma
Tatauje 10th Anny
Liga Privada
UF-13
Feral Flying Pig
No. 9
Yes, my sister lives in France. When she comes back into the US she brings me Cubans. She's never had anyone at the airports gripe at her. Not sure they're terribly concerned about the embargo.

IML Gear Cream!
I just brought two boxes of Cubans back from Mexico, no one gave a shit! Customs asked if we had anything, told him I had "a few cigars" and his reply was "as long as it's just tobacco, we don't care"

-alrighty then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on a Gurkha kick for the past two years, good smoke, I recommend them all

Acids are my favorite but to real cigar smokers theyll say its for pussies

I have 2 cohiba esplendidos and a monticristo #2 in my humidor. Both cubans but i think the cohibas are fake.

Acids are my favorite but to real cigar smokers theyll say its for pussies

I give shit to Acid smokers, but it's in jest. I say smoke what you like and like what you smoke. But they're for pussies. ;)

Lol yea all true smokers say that u used to smoke 3 packs of newports a day for years and left thT habbit and smoke acids like cigarettes

Long time cigar man.....have a nice collection of "unsmokeables" (Opus X, various Cuban and an ever-growing Davidoff stash). Takes having a child to burn some of em.

Stix I smoke a few times a week....Padron 1964 naturals, Oliva, Spec Ops, Some JR Alts are decent, La Gloria Cubana, occasionally a Perdomo (met one of them and they we're complete social idiots...so if their product is free I will partake) Padron (any of the regular Padron naturals)...

Wife got me a cabinet last Xmas....she slings free weights ta boot....quite a catch.

I always have my 6 pack of cohibas on me.

Have a wineador loaded up with a variety of stogies.

Get Shredded!
I just brought two boxes of Cubans back from Mexico, no one gave a shit! Customs asked if we had anything, told him I had "a few cigars" and his reply was "as long as it's just tobacco, we don't care"

-alrighty then!

Be careful Jersey...if they decide to look at them when you claim them and see they're cubans there is a big fine that comes along w/ it as well as confiscation of them. I buy them on my trips but I remove the bands and put them w/ others. I then tell them they're the left overs from the ones I took with me.

Back