• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ready for first cycle.

mrtrey5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have done a lot of research and I want to make sure i have everything straight.

Stats: 24 yo/ 5'5"/ 194lbs/ 17% bf/ weight training for over 7 yrs

Goals: Improving strength while cutting body fat. I don't really care if I gain more muscle mass.

Wk 1-12: Test c 400 mg 200mg Mon/Thurs
Wk 1 -16: Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Wk 4 - 14: HCG 250 iu Mon/Thurs
Wk 14 - 17: Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
" " Clomid 75/50/25/25

I would appreciate advice from all the vets out there. Thanks

Everything looks good. I've never used HCG so I'll let someone else chime in on that aspect. 24 is probably a little young but if you're still going to do it, I'm proud of you for making it a simple Test run and not acting stupid like some other young guys running 3 or 4 compounds their first run.

The part that confuses me is why you're running Test to lose body fat while you don't care if you gain muscle. That doesn't make a lot of sense. Why not just control your diet and exercise?

main goal is strength. currently my diet is focused on cutting down bf (first time i ever cared to) and diet will stay that way until about 12% bf. so pretty much i want the test for strength. it seems like its easier for me to gain muscle mass vs strength even though ive trained for strength the better part of the last year. thanks for your input bro if you have any better suggestions id love to hear them

so is hcg even necessary? im reading some people say it is and others havent even taken it.

so is hcg even necessary? im reading some people say it is and others havent even taken it.

I don't think it is I'm always running high levels of test and I never use it. My balls also don't really seem to shrink a whole lot they also spring back a few weeks after dropping dose down

I don't think it is I'm always running high levels of test and I never use it. My balls also don't really seem to shrink a whole lot they also spring back a few weeks after dropping dose down

Ummm I wanna rep for ur ugl ...

ok cool thanksfor the info bro

Back