• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pet peeves at the gym

Well shit, I am guilty of mirror flexing every Friday.

Jumping rope in the weight area taking up 3 stations...Take that shit elsewhere.

Not having any attractive women around to look at

it kills me watching the young kids in there with their 14 inch arms flexing, they sit there and watch you work out and when you leave they try and do the same exercise and look like a chicken getting ready to lose its head

hogging both squat racks for an hr :(

so uncool..I've only got an hr in the place MAX when I'm there

it kills me watching the young kids in there with their 14 inch arms flexing, they sit there and watch you work out and when you leave they try and do the same exercise and look like a chicken getting ready to lose its head

I still do that :thumb:

hogging both squat racks for an hr :(

so uncool..I've only got an hr in the place MAX when I'm there

This just happened to me this morning... these two fat fucks were sitting and socializing at the power rack. They had a bar loaded but were sitting on other equipment talking. Seriously 25 mins of shooting the shit and did maybe four fuckin sets total.

This is going to end up in the Pit. I'm biting my tongue but someone is going to say it sooner or later.

EYEBALL FUCKIN..!!! Hate it when someone stands around starring at you workin out...fuck...go do your own shit bro...quit eyeball fuckin me...and I go off peak hrs. to avoid all those little pet peeves at the gym...man I could go on and on....just need some cable crossovers with seated row attachment...got just bout every thing else...damn...and I wouldn't go to the gym...

leaving the equipment all sweaty.. Like I want to swim in your filth

Thats a big one at my regular gym I mean its takes a second to wipe it . unless its a hot chick and its her butt sweat spot on the bench then I will gladly wipe myself after I sniff it:p

People that look exactly the same after 1+ years of lifting. There's quite a few...

There's this one little long haired hippy dude that ties up half the gym. Looks like he's attempting circuit training problem is he plays on his phone for several minutes between each set while having several areas tied up. Then there's a 350lb gay dude who shows up on occasion, goes straight to the locker room and gets naked. He hangs out and wants to have conversation with anyone who will talk. He does nothing at the gym but hangs out naked hitting on dudes. I don't want to talk to your naked fat a**.

Being stared at while i pin gear in the lockers. I usually have to use the mirror because i pin glutes and need to see. Then everyone has to look and point or mumble how aesthetic my buttocks are. Phags.

I went to use the back extension and there was this guy there using it to do "dips'. I understand that the equipment you want to use may be occupied by someone else - that's just how it is at the gym, but THAT??? And no one was using the dip/chin equipment at the time either. Or people who do set after set after set for 1/2 hour on one piece of equipment when the gym is busy.

Get Shredded!
Being stared at while i pin gear in the lockers. I usually have to use the mirror because i pin glutes and need to see. Then everyone has to look and point or mumble how aesthetic my buttocks are. Phags.

:roflmao:

when I get up to go to get a drink of water or go to the bathroom and someone steals my bench, power rack, etc and starts unloading my weights and I have to come up be a dick and let them know I am still using it. I am gone no longer than a minute

when I get up to go to get a drink of water or go to the bathroom and someone steals my bench, power rack, etc and starts unloading my weights and I have to come up be a dick and let them know I am still using it. I am gone no longer than a minute

Hey i hang my t shirt on bar or bench ..try tbat

This isn't a pet peeve but it was yesterday and it was funny . This guy comes in , young guy not very big but clearly very serious and I give him that . Now it's been cool here but it is the south and it is the beach so it is HOT . He comes in with long sweats and a hoodie on . The hoodie is on his head and is tied tight right around his face . I don't see how he did this but somehow he rolled the long hoodie sleeves up to his upper biceps so everyone could see his Bi's . He has his gallon water bottle with bcaa's and a gigantic duffle bag with a mat rolled up into it , bands , and all sorts of stuff . He goes around the gym dragging this bag around almost knocking things over it's so massive . And he never took off the hoodie , not even the tightly tied hood . I don't like to make fun but I'm still laughing this morn about that one . I'll bet they won't let him into Planet Fitness !

This isn't a pet peeve but it was yesterday and it was funny . This guy comes in , young guy not very big but clearly very serious and I give him that . Now it's been cool here but it is the south and it is the beach so it is HOT . He comes in with long sweats and a hoodie on . The hoodie is on his head and is tied tight right around his face . I don't see how he did this but somehow he rolled the long hoodie sleeves up to his upper biceps so everyone could see his Bi's . He has his gallon water bottle with bcaa's and a gigantic duffle bag with a mat rolled up into it , bands , and all sorts of stuff . He goes around the gym dragging this bag around almost knocking things over it's so massive . And he never took off the hoodie , not even the tightly tied hood . I don't like to make fun but I'm still laughing this morn about that one . I'll bet they won't let him into Planet Fitness !

Lmao that's classic!
Last night I'm at the gym late, 11 o'clock, these two kids walk in both of them 6' 140lbs, wearing sweat suits. These guys start throwing 40lb barbells around and yelling, take of their hoodies and have some serious jersey shore gear on! Tight multi colored wife beaters and OLD ass gold chains! I felt like I was in Night at the Roxbury or some shit lmao

There's this one little long haired hippy dude that ties up half the gym. Looks like he's attempting circuit training problem is he plays on his phone for several minutes between each set while having several areas tied up. Then there's a 350lb gay dude who shows up on occasion, goes straight to the locker room and gets naked. He hangs out and wants to have conversation with anyone who will talk. He does nothing at the gym but hangs out naked hitting on dudes. I don't want to talk to your naked fat a**.
rynagury.jpg

I made the mistake of wearing a sweatshirt to the gym the other day and the fucking ac wasn't on in the weight room
I lasted a half an hr

I hate people that don't put the fuckin weights away! It's one thing to leave a plate on the bench. But guys take dumbells and benches etc and just get up and walk away!

I hate when couples come in there get in the way and they're just all over each other the whole time it's a gym not a night club dammit!!

lol i am one of those guys who covers up, i wear the tear away nike workout pants and always wear a sweatshirt, always even when its a 100 degrees. i guess really you cant win, if you cover up with sweats and such people are like look at this idiot its a 100 degrees out side and if you go in with a tank on they are saying look at this juice head he is walking around with a needle in his ass,lol

Back