• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prami? Have on hand or use from start?

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm in the 1st week of my test/deca cycle. Obviously not feeling anything yet. I have both adex and prami on hand and was planning on starting both of them at .25 eod at the start of the 2nd week.
I'm unsure on if I should stick with that plan or just hold onto the prami and wait to see if sides pop up while running just the adex.
test - 500mg/week
deca - 400mg/week

Better to prevent instead of combat once it happens bro. You might want to start the prami at .125 though. It can make you very sick! Taper up

I say have on hand. Too many people feel like shit on it. There are some OTC prolactin products that work pretty well. I'd start with one of those and keep estrogen in check. Probably be fine to be honest.

You're not running much deca. I'd take an OTC prolactin product and have prami available just in case

I've had success with prolacterone. I run 2 pills/day if I'm not running progesterones, and 3/day if I am.

It won't take care if everything by itself if youre running high doses of nandrolone or tren, but it does lessen how much I need prami

I think I'm going to just start with a really low dose of prami since I have tons of it already. If the prami makes me sick at low doses I'll look into the OTC stuff.

Back