• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sustenon for TRT pros and con ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I don't see a lot of us running Sust for TRTand I'm not sure why. Personally I love it. That little kick of Prop hits fast, and then at 21 days I still have free test at 700. Even it's name suggests to " sustain " ? Blood work shows for me to pin every 8 days to be perfectly stable. I agree it's not the best to cycle with of corse. Any down sides I'm missing with it ? Rider

current blast - 600 test - 400 mast - 25 d-bol :thinking:

Works fine for me..I do use a 400 blend I like better...but sust works well also...

Not on TRT

But I can't imagine only pinning sust once a week. I feel really good the day after pinning and I start to come down from that after 24 hours.

I like sust, but pinning 4x a week.

imo sust wasnt designed for a once week dose, has too much going on with all those short and long esters, id stick with cyp or enth, there is a reason why drs who do trt prescribe those two

drs dont prescribe sust cause they cant...thou many anti-aging drs prescribe a prop/cyp blend from compound pharms...

Sustanon 250 has 4 different esters of test in it:
prop-30mg 2 day half life
phenyl-60mg 4 day half life
iso-60mg 9 day half life
deca-100mg 15 day half life

once a week is fine but 2 x ew generally gives fairly stable levels..be sure your Sustanon has these 4 esters in it..cause some label Sustanon as such with only 3 esters in it of prop,cyp,and E...

i have only ever been able to get cyp or enth for trt from my dr and endo, even when i used palm beach rej before they went down they would only do cyp or enth or atleast thats all i was offered test wise.
i was always informed on sust to get the most out of how its designed it needs to be done eod min, read an article in Palumbo's anabolic freak and he said it needs to be done min 3 times a week, ill see if i can dig it up somehow. im not disagreeing with anyone whatever works best for you,

Back