• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

private source a bombs or halo?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm trying to decide witch one to run in my upcoming cycle of TPA and Tren ace. I like how you can run the a bombs ED but what about Halo? I know most run it as a pre workout but can it be run ED or is it too liver toxic?

I want to try halo but I won't be running anything other than test with it to see how I react. I don't think I could maintain a job and family on tren+halo

I think halo would be an awesome addition to a test/tren cycle - I would opt to use it the first or last 4 weeks of the blast (ed, not just pre wo only)

Anadrol you could push 6-8 weeks IMO so that might help persuade your decision.

Either way .. Get ready to rape the weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can go low dose halo for pre workout, 10mg works great and in that dosage isn't that hard on your liver. i plan on running it again for a full 6 weeks at 20mg/day pre workout for my second fall/early winter cycle. if you're looking for mass gains, stick with the abombs.

you can go low dose halo for pre workout, 10mg works great and in that dosage isn't that hard on your liver. i plan on running it again for a full 6 weeks at 20mg/day pre workout for my second fall/early winter cycle. if you're looking for mass gains, stick with the abombs.
I think i'll go with the a bombs on this run, looking to add mass.

Any one know the medical use for Halo? I know a bombs are for anemia and increasing RBC.

Any one know the medical use for Halo? I know a bombs are for anemia and increasing RBC.

from web md, no idea how legit it is or not:

This medication is used in men who do not make enough of a natural substance called testosterone. In males, testosterone is responsible for many normal functions, including growth and development of the genitals, muscles, and bones. It also helps cause normal sexual development (puberty) in boys. Fluoxymesterone is similar to the natural testosterone produced by your body. It belongs to a class of drugs known as androgens. It works by affecting many body systems so that the body can develop and function normally.

from web md, no idea how legit it is or not:

This medication is used in men who do not make enough of a natural substance called testosterone. In males, testosterone is responsible for many normal functions, including growth and development of the genitals, muscles, and bones. It also helps cause normal sexual development (puberty) in boys. Fluoxymesterone is similar to the natural testosterone produced by your body. It belongs to a class of drugs known as androgens. It works by affecting many body systems so that the body can develop and function normally.
Thanks for the speedy info!

Back