• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Work

csubuc76

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Running my first cycle and am curious to where is the best place to get blood work done around my 5th week in? How expensive is it? And are the results instant? Also what do I tell them to check? Is it a specific blood panel to ask for?

Go to your dr. after a good sesh at the gym and take about 600mg. of caffeine and some c4 pwo. Tell your doc you want to take your blood pressure cause you been having an erratic hb recently. Then propose to him/her that it would be in your best decision to get some blood work done to see if you have any pre-determined conditions. Your med insurance should cover the bw. (Hoping you have health insurance bro). Worked for me my friend!

There is a sticky for this in the lab work section. A standard blood test wont cut it and when you ask your doc to run tests you need he will give you that look of wondering what you up too. Think the better one is 73 dollars or so.

privatemdlabs.com

Get the female hormone panel for around $50 add an online coupon to get another $15 off. Available in most states.

If you have health insurance you can just say that you are concerned about your health and have been taking some OTC sups, worked for me.

...Or just tell your doc you want a full blood panel because you juice and want to know if everything's okay? Lol. My CNP is my gym buddies girl. So I guess it's easy for me.

... or just tell them you want to see if your shyt legit since you been shooting oil in your ass for 5 weeks. Winning

My insurance covers it so when I go to see my GP I simply tell him I want a full hormone panel done... its my right to ask to see where im at and he should have no probs doing so. People get to nervous about Drs being reluctant. But there is no law against getting routine tests done, in fact even if your natty its a good idea so you have a bigger picture regarding your health. Being proactive is responsible.

^ this.. gear or no gear, always a good thing to do just to see if your going to run into some problems.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
If you get labs done by a dr at your clinic don't the numbers on their test cut off at a certain level?

I always thought ordering your own for $70 was the best option.

privatemdlabs.com

Get the female hormone panel for around $50 add an online coupon to get another $15 off. Available in most states.
I don't think in md. Unfortunately!

My insurance covers it so when I go to see my GP I simply tell him I want a full hormone panel done... its my right to ask to see where im at and he should have no probs doing so. People get to nervous about Drs being reluctant. But there is no law against getting routine tests done, in fact even if your natty its a good idea so you have a bigger picture regarding your health. Being proactive is responsible.
This is true! Good info. Thanks

But what do you say to the doc when he asks why your test levels are threw the roof????

I personally would not have my doctor test me. If you come back with some crazy test levels, and your doc is not cool, he can report you to insurance and you lose it. I've seen it happen. I've even heard of docs calling around to other docs and telling them and telling local blood banks so they can't donate. Wether or not it's legal-once the word is out the word is out. To me it's just too risky. And the majority of gp's don't even know what the hell hey are doing and your better off learning for yourself and doing your own labs. I would go to privatemdlabs and get the uni-sex hormone panel. It's LC/MS-MS so you will get a true reading of test, it's tests thyroid, igf, lipids, cbc, cholesterol, estrogen , free test-the whole 9. The only thing it doesn't test is LH/FSH but you really don't need those for testing on cycle because they should low be low anyways. Some may say it's paranoid or doctors won't do that, but I've seen it happen and would rather be safe than sorry. Just my 2 cc's.

NY, NJ, and RI require you to pay the lab not the ordering physician. Check out
direct labs.com or call 800-908-0000
Mass and MD allow no private lab service, I'd consider traveling to another state in that case.

Last edited:
Back