• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Home Brew- Tren Ace & Test Prop raw

tizwrestle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, new to this forum,
*** All is for educational purposes only. Everything in this post is hearsay, and did/will not occur***
Placed a first order with Rlp raws a few days ago. Test prop & tren ace. Excited to do a home-brew that doesn't consist of component t-h pellets :DFfrog helped me through the process and all went smoothly. Even messed up on the payment by 30 bucks(Totally overlooked a fee), and Mr. Cui said all was good! (Wont happen again):D. The equipment that's going to be used: ------All purchased through Medlab supply or amazon------

**1000ml corning top filter 45mm .22micron(cellulose acetate membrane)** **1000ml pyrex media bottle** **brake bleeder(metal with gauge)** **45mm top cap and septa silicone insert(fits pyrex)** **1000ml beaker for mixing(glass stir rod)** **50ml sterile vials for storage(eventually ill crimp, sanitize my own)** ** the transfer will be done from 1000ml pyrex, sealed and sterile, into 50ml vials with the 60ml syringe.**
****Multiples purchased of many of the products above.****
All Instruments for preperation will be sanitized using 10% bleach, then 70% IPA, wrapped in IPA washed aluminum foil, placed in oven at 550F for 1 hour. ( except top filter, as it is already sanitized). The silicone septa, and cap with be washed in the bleach solution, then IPA, and wrapped in IPA washed aluminum foil until use.
Plan to brew 100mg/ml for both in GSO, but debating on 2%ba/18%bb or 2%ba/20%bb, or another ratio??. I don't think either will crash, but what are your guys insights?
***Process***
Heat the beaker in a warm water bath to approx 170F using my laser temp gun, and add BB, BA, Tren ace or test prop depending on which is being doing. Stir until dissolved/melted, then add appropriate amount of GSO, and stir until the mix in a consistent solution. Let cool to approx 80f, then pour into corning top filter, put cap on, then vac to 9psi. When all is through filter, add about 5-10 GSO to extract the goodness. Put sterilized septa silicone and cap on. Then transfer into vials.
Does this sound good to everyone?
Steroid calculator for exact measurements.
Tiz:eek:

So does anyone think I am G2G???? I have any suggestions??
Common Members. I thought everyone was so friendly.
Tiz

So do you you guys think I am G2G??? Any advice or opinions??

Tiz

Yea man, you should be good. I use RLP raws and they are on point. Strong as hell. Just take your time when you brew. I played around with the oil, BB and BA percentages until I got my brew down to a science.

If you ever want to up the mg per ml for short esters you may need to look into purchasing some EO.

Bhollie, for the test prop and tren ace. what bb and ba % did you you? and GSO?

2%BA, 20%BB is common and will work perfect for that mg/ml on both..

Back