• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just coming off 1st small cycle-looking for some advice post cycle

sarmy85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I'm just wrapping up a ten week cycle of 500ml of test cypionate and it worked out pretty well for me. I went from 178 lbs to a fairly solid 200lbs. I was coming off a divorce and lost a bunch of weight and then up my regular dosage of 250ml every two weeks as prescribed by the doctor to 250ml every 3/4 days. I tested my T levels once in the middle and I was around 600. I'm really pretty happy with the way it went and don't really want to stop but don't want to hurt myself either. A friend recommended i take clomid for PCT but i'm not sure what amt etc. I want to take a month or two off and then do another cycle a bit more aggressive since at the time when I started this one my mind was in a fragile state but I am much stronger mentally and physically now. I'd appreciate any advice. My introduction to the site was awesome and really made me feel comfortable and the reason I am back asking for advice from all you great people. Thanks guys. sarmy85

I'd run clomid 100/100/50/50 or 50 straight for four weeks and run nolva at 20/20/20/20

You dont need more than 50mg of clomid...

Unless you really want to feel like shit all the time.

Honestly since it was just test I would just run the nolva PCT scheme. Clomid sucks and if I can get away with not using it I would.

Clomid never made me feel shitty or bitchy, but it did make me shoot huge loads!

Wait...you said your doctor prescribes you testosterone, right? If so, then you do not need to do any PCT. Simply go back to your TRT dose

And if your normal TRT protocol is 250mg every 2 weekssl, like you say in your post, then you need to find a new doc.

Check out the Testosterone Replacement Therapy section of this forum.

Hey bro, when you say "I tested my the T levels once in the middle" was that during your cycle? Or during the time you were talking your prescribed test at 250 mgs every two weeks?

Clomid never made me feel shitty or bitchy, but it did make me shoot huge loads!

I never had a problem with Clomid either... huge huge loads as well my wife is afraid of them during that month. I also use the nolvadex and HCG.

Well since this was dug out of the dirt I'd have to say I hope OP really didn't go through all the pct shit if he's already an HRT patient....

Back